Smiles

~Chara

Its been getting easier and easier to get Frisk to do Genocide routes. It's beautiful. The only problem is that I don't have enough power over Frisk to keep doing this over and over and over. I hate to admit it, but having assistance would be great on this. Frisk has to do a pacifist or neutral run sooner or later. And I don't want that to happen, ever. Again. I decide to leave Frisk for a bit and search for something that might help.

While I was searching I saw a Sans wearing... 90's attire? I have no idea, come up to me and ask, "Yo yo yo whatcha doin here rad funky homebro?" His voice was so cringy. I wanted to kill him on the spot. All I could do was fake a smile and say, "Uh, none of your business?"

"I know whatcha doin looking for Genocide route stuff! I can help if u want!"

"What...." A Sans. Helping me. With Genocide....? Well worth a shot.

"I mean like just here I'll show ya." He got something out of his pocket and showed it to me. It looked like a box of some sort.

"This is a soul control box dude! It has it to where u can control any human u want! But only another human can use it :/ so I'm givin' it to yah!" 

"Wait... really? Well then, let me have it...." My face turns into a wide grin. 

"Sure!!!" He beams and gives me the box. I immediately leave and get the heck out of there before the skeleton could change his mind. I ran up to Frisk, slammed Frisks soul into the box, and now I could tell Frisk or control Frisk to do whatever I wanted Frisk to do...

Oooh, this is going to be so fun. =)