Purposeful

~Geno Sans

I might regret my decision later, but I don't care.

I teleported to Nightmare who was in a Negetale AU. He didn't seem mad that he lost Dream at all, just mildly annoyed. He wasn't surprised to see me, I usually made deals like this with him all the time for things, like I wouldn't attack him to make his job easier next time we met or something. He was taller than usual, most likely from collecting negative energy easier and quicker. I told him I wanted to see the Dust Sans for an experiment, and he yawned and muttered, "The usual. Easy things that I can do. Throw in something a bit more challenging, will you?"

"Hm....how about you not being covered in Ink for 24 hours?"

".........impossible."

"Pfft, no it's not you can do it at will I should know."

"Not 24 hours then, how about a second so you can see "me"."

"K sure."

"Deal is though, you give me your notes on- ugh- DREAM."

Now this was the hard part. I knew he wanted them to figure out how to destroy Dream, but none of my notes really had Dreams weaknesses on there.

Dreams only weakness WAS negativity and darkness, so that was put there, but if he had any other weaknesses, he sure didn't show them. So I agreed to this.

I teleported the notes on Dream(carbon copies AGAIN) and handed them to nightmare. He took them gladly, teleported me to the stupid "palace" thing he had, and then De-Inked himself, which was basically all the Ink going into his body, the tentacles dissolving.

Yup. He was what I saw then, just the left side of his face was still Inked. The part that didn't have his eye showing, and he was shorter, shorter than me at least.

"There, you happy? If I completely un-Inked myself, I wouldn't have control, so sorry, but you ain't gonna see this side of my face. FRESH!" Fresh walked down the hall, looking EXTREMELY annoyed.

Nightmare ordered,"Show Geno or whatever to Dust while I Ink myself back. If he's not with Dust by the time I come back I'm going to chain you to the wall like Dust is." Freshes glasses flashed "WHATEVS", and he took me to where Dust was.