The last straw

~Insane Sans?????

Once I was back in Snowdin, a pain shot up through my back. I don't know what it was, but then I felt myself....melting? It was so weird. I wasn't going to die though. I focused in on the fact that I was melting kinda like Undyne was, and zeroed in on something.

 A feeling, I guess, was making me melt. I decided to try to bottle up the feeling inside and focused on doing that as hard as I could. Surprisingly, it worked. I wasn't... melting anymore. I looked into the cracked image of my phone. 

First time I ever checked it, actually. I looked so different it wasn't even funny. Of course, my bones were now purple with all the leveling, and my Gaster blaster had longer horns, more menacing teeth, and of course a HUGE laser beam distance shot. One of my eyes were surrounded in red and blue, and another was just completely red and sorta leaking out the feeling that had made me melt.

 I guess I'm holding it up in my eye now. Don't care, really. Don't care about anything anymore. 

When I encountered Papyrus, I coaxed him into a clearing in the forest, and started attacking. I hesitated several times however. I didn't want to kill him... he was still alive.... I should have made it quick and easy... However, I didn't. He was still alive. He wasn't dead... "Brother...Please stop... It hurts..." I heard him stutter. I didn't want to deal with this. "Shh, Pap, It'll be over soon..." I said. I pulled my hood down further. "You don't have to do this!!" He yelled. 

"I-I do Pap... The human.....I need more LV... to sto-"

"We can work together! If...If we show them kindness...m-maybe...they wouldn't kill anymore. And... you won't have to either...."

I just stood there staring at him. He knew nothing.... 

"Let me help you, Sans!!!" 

I gritted my teeth. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! THE HUMAN... They'll KILL you.......everyone...and...so... I will uh... STOP that...besides..." I looked over to the trees. Could've sworn I heard something.... "It'll be better to be killed by ME...instead..." I looked back. "Right?"

"I-I..understand Sans...B-but its wrong! You can do better! I...I'm here for you!! We can get through this togeth-" 

Something snapped. I couldn't take him jabbering like that...he didn't know what I've gone through... My eye glowed purple as I Gaster blasted him. "ENOUGH!!!!" He was blasted in half. I didn't know what I even did.... "Its ok. I know this was hard for you...." I fell on my knees. I didn't mean to kill him.... "Right? If this helps you...Then...I'm happy." 

"P-Papyrus I-"

"Shh Sans. It's ok." He turned to dust, scarf and all. "It's ok..." 

"Your LV has increased."