Keeper

~Geno Sans

I teleported back to Fresh and told him, "After all what Inks been through, after all of what he did to help you, after you funking almost KILLED him, he still forgives you. Now, I get why. You have no emotion you don't know how to feel, you don't know how to act. BUT still, not cool." I opened the cage and told him to get out of my sight, but he did the exact opposite of that.

I knew exactly what he was going to do then, if he did it to Ink he would do it to me, and that's what happened. He made off looking like he was gonna leave, then turned and tried to stab at my soul again. I dodged, tipping over into the black liquid that flowed everywhere on the ground and just dissipated. I had the black stuff all over me now, and that was a shame.

 11 months of harvesting gone to waste.  The only thing was I couldn't really see because the black stuff had gotten into my eyes.

Even though it couldn't affect me it burned, like, a lot, so I cursed under my breath and was trying to wipe it from my eyes when I heard attacks charge up. I couldn't see so all I could do was hear where they were coming from and dodge the best I could while still trying to get the black stuff out of my eyes. 

I did surprisingly well, dodging about 30 attacks when a blaster finally hit me in the chest and knocked me onto my back into the ground, knocking the wind out of me. I gasped for air and still was wiping the stuff from my eyes when I felt a strong pressure being put to my ribs. I could finally see, but barely. Everything was blurred out, and my eyes still burned. 

What looked like Fresh was leaning on my ribs with all his weight with his shoe and was probably intending to break them. When I felt the bones crack and cave in, A sharp pain went throughout my whole body and I yelled out. He then moved up to where my soul was, and plunged a bone straight through me and pierced it. I sputtered and coughed up blood and jerked forward.

 I was done for, this was it. I kept trying to live though, even though I couldn't do anything, and I guess my way of trying to say HEY IM NOT DEAD would be going into spasms because that's what I did. Fresh was about to do the finishing blow when someone or something tackled him to the ground.

There was a loud ringing in my ears, and I couldn't see at all now, still coughing up blood. I heard muffled voices, it sounded like two people. It was faint, and going in and out of range as I lay there still sputtering and now because my ribs freaking broke and my chest had a HOLE in it I could feel that I was bleeding all over the place. I jolted forward gasping trying to find air but I couldn't breathe anymore. 

Pretty soon I just gave up on trying to live and passed out probably due to blood loss, but I dunno.