Heedless

~Geno Sans

I made the same mistake again, taking notes for too long not sleeping. When I had gotten back my desk was flipped and the box that held the parasite was all the way across the place that i considered to be my work space and the dust sans, knocked out, was in the middle of the floor. I assumed it was him that found the parasite and had tried to kill him and caused all this mess.

I picked up everything and put it back, flipped my desk back up, and pulled the chair to it and collapsed in it, passing out. Hopefully the Dust Sans didn't wake up before I did.

When I had gotten back up the Dust sans was gone. He didn't try to kill me though, weird. The thing was, wherever I looked, the parasite was nowhere to be found either. I had only pinned Freshes hosts location at all times, not Fresh itself, so I had no idea where he could be at.

I teleported to the save screen where I kept Freshes host at, and sure enough, he was awake, my notes obviously gone through, him staring at the screen of Underfell still. Guess he didn't know how to change it.

I started switching between the AUs seeing if Dust or Fresh was in any of them, and the host sans didn't say anything except wondering what I was doing. I told him Fresh had gotten out, and that I was looking for it so it wouldn't figure out where he was, and to stay here if I found it.

No traces of the Dust OR Fresh in any AU, so I gave the host sans a few bottles of ketchup and set off to any non-AU, which was basically places in between AUs, such as the doodle sphere or Nightmares palace thingy.

Sure enough, the Dust was in Nightmares palace, but Fresh still was nowhere to be found.

The Dust was acting...odd, though. Not like he usually does, like he was just in a dazed state.

I was tired as hell though, so I just teleported back to my desk assuming everything was fine and slept.