Useful?

~Geno Sans

I had teleported to Fresh with the notes, and he looked surprised to see me, after all, he did snoop through my safe to the point I had to change the password on it. AGAIN. His glasses did flash a "help me" now and then when we were talking, so that was a good sign. I would help the host...later. Right now, seeing if Nightmare had a host himself was my ambition.

I knew that the host was on the verge of giving up though. He's been in and out of being free too many times. I had to get this done quick, or the host isn't going to see the notes as well as Fresh.

"I know about you and nightmare, I was there you know, I wasn't dead," I said. He seemed confused but didn't do anything as I continued talking. "So, I also know you want to know about nightmare. I know you know that I know how he got the way he was, I know that was confusing but I don't care about nightmare, so here." I gave him the notes about nightmare(they were carbon copies), and he grabbed them and started reading them, and I teleported out.

Hopefully he won't be too surprised that they involved Dream, a whoooole lot. I continued studying nightmare. Apparently, he feeds off of negative energy, otherwise he would "die", but since he has always fed off of negative energy and never lost it, I don't know for sure if he does.

Before he got the way he did, he didn't need any negative energy, he just protected it. So if he really is a possessor, the Ink needs the negative energy to keep control of nightmare, if it is the Ink that's the possessor(I'm assuming it is). If the negative energy is used to control Dust, from what I've observed it is, instilling fear into him making him go crazy a bit more aka torture, it could also be used to control himself.

However, I am not taking the risks to separate Nightmare from whoever his host was(from which I'm estimating is nightmare himself). I'll let Fresh decide on that.