Distraction

~Geno Sans

The thing was, there was no way to de-Ink nightmare....that I knew of at least. Fresh did seem to still be curious about nightmare and how to break through to him.Did dream have the answer? Dream had been gone for a while. I decided to TP to him.

When I did, Dream was in Haventale somewhere, practicing shooting his bow and arrow. I asked him why he was gone for so long, and he said that he knew that I wanted to 'help' nightmare. Not really.

I wanted to know who he really was. But I'll take it for now. He told me that I had to distract nightmare for as long as possible. I said that I would try, and I pinpointed nightmares location and teleported to him.

As usual he was giving souls to Fresh, but since I was out of his eyeshot he didn't see me yet. The Dust did, however, and stared at me not saying anything. I was right next to the Dust Sans and Fresh definitely saw me and was surprised I was out of hiding.

When Nightmare got done, he had teleported away, I knew he was coming back, so I walked up to Fresh and said, " Now, Dream, I think, has something that can help us see Nightmares "host" or whatever, I dunno. Buy some time for him, mk? Get Nightmare to brag about himself, he likes doing that. "

Of course, I knew nightmare hated to brag about himself, only when it seemed fit to him, but the thing that would distract him the longest would be him telling someone off and how they're stupid and such. Fresh didn't know this, but it was the only way.

He seemed confused but nodded as I ducked into the trees just as Nightmare teleported back, without Dust. All Fresh had to do was ask him how he did what he did in the form of a compliment, and nightmare went on and on about how it was none of his business and that he defeated people way more demented and terrifying then him such as Error, Horror, Dust, Killer and Swapfell, and others.

So don't go poking around in his or other people's business or else he would see to it that he would get tortured as much as possible, and went on to say how Fresh would get tortured. He then pointed out Freshes flaws and told him how pitiful he was and how he couldn't even defend himself from a disgusting feeling such as hope or courage.

Freshes glasses flashed from WOAH to CHILL BRUH and then he looked at me and his glasses flashed, "WHY BROSEPH?". I just waved him on to keep looking at nightmare when he talked. It was like a mother scolding a child on bad grades or...whatever. I dunno.

Just enough time for dream to come though.