Struggle

~Dust Sans

I was sick of this. I didn't want to, but whenever I saw Fresh something clicked and I had to try to kill him. He was the one that made me this way. He was the one that started it all... I couldn't take it anymore.

I needed to reassure the Host that I would help him, that I would get him out, but no matter what I couldn't speak. I knew what to say in my head, but it was like I had forgotten how to speak. I was just an animal. Something used for entertainment or purposes I didn't understand.

One time, finally, I could muster up enough strength to grab Fresh before he jumped back and I just held him a bit. His glasses were flashing help me again. I wanted to I wanted to so badly. I could just mumble under my breath, to the point only Fresh could hear, "I will, I will. But I need it too..... Its an Ungrateful Bastard." And shove Fresh away.

I didn't know why I shoved Fresh away at the time, so I continued to try and attack him from where I was, spitting and growling like some sort of animal. I was sick of having to do this.... I just wanted to be normal.

Nightmare pulled on the chain and I got jerked backward and I fell onto the snow. He tied my chain around a tree and went over to Fresh and apologized, then giving a menacing smile saying that he had something for Fresh. He gave Fresh several souls, all of which were safely kept in a jar. Nightmare said it was his "bounty" for destroying everything he wanted to be destroyed at the time, and completing his missions.

Fresh happily took them and left. He un chained me and went back to our supposed base and attached my chain to a loop on the wall. I scratched at it. I just wanted out of this hell hole.

I just wanted to be free.