Come on

100 parts now XDDDDDD wow I bet after we finish its gonna be like over 200 parts XD anyway I dunno how to celebrate so enjoy the video of Darwin(me) and Gumball(Fandom_Glitch)dancin cuz we got 100 parts and dunno how to celebrate XD 

~Geno Sans

I told him to stay here, and I teleported to Nightmare and asked him if he was affecting the other Sans dreams. Yet again, he was way taller, so he just answered with a smile, "Oh, you found out! Finally. Was wondering when you'd figure out that I'm feeding off of this Sans fears by giving him nightmares that can be talked about for years to come. I was thinking that tonight I could show myself a bit in his little nightmare and possibly even make the Dust kill him instead of the dust doing it himself, combining the Dusts and the hosts Dreams together. Dust still can dream you know, even though, well, yeah. Hmm.. maybe after I kill him once I can make another Nightmare showing how Dust turns Fresh....this is gonna be so fun."

I just stared. He was causing the Sans all this pain? I mean, it was typical for him to do so, just.... Wow.

I then teleported to dream, who was talking to the angel sans I saw from earlier. Dream waved and asked what was wrong, and I told him about Nightmare and what he was doing, and Dream stood in silence for a few seconds before saying that he would try to help.

I said thanks and teleported back to the other Sans and told him that he could sleep in the recliner, it was the most comfortable chair after all.

Hopefully Dream can stop this, I know he can't do it daily.