Determination?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY UNDERTALE :P CONGRATS TOBY :P LOVE YO WORK U DID HERE M8 :P So as a HAPPEH ANNIVERSARY thingy Imma post... 7 PARTS! YEYEEYEYEY :P 2 Xtra goodies for yah 2 read :P

~Geno Sans

Once Dream came to his senses, he told us that nightmare never used to be this way, and that he didn't understand why he chose to be the person we see now. While Dream was talking to Ink about why he wanted to help nightmare, I was writing more notes on the dust Sans.

He seems to not want to be insane most of the time, but is forced to by nightmare. Also, he used to be full of determination, naturally, and he seems to hold it in his eye. That's probably how he breaks through sometimes. But what got me is that he knew how to keep it without melting or whatever. Even I got jacked up a little bit before I knew how to control it.

If the Dust Sans hangs on a little longer he might be able to escape on his own, but it's Freshes host I was after for now. If Fresh itself wanted to learn about me to either kill me or whatever, I wasn't gonna let it learn about me that easily.

Fresh popped his little head back up when I was in the Dust Sans dust tales true lab, trying to see if there was any determination in there left so I could see if it was any different from the determination in other AUs. Eh. I didn't care really. I watched him before, it was his turn to watch me I guess. His bright clothes didn't really help him stealth-wise either. I just waved to him and kept on doing my thing.

I did find some determination, but since Fresh was watching me I had to grab it and teleport out real quick and put it in a Glycothera shot, and tinged the determination purple like the Glycothera.

Of course, I wasn't going to inject it into myself in any way, shape, or form. I had enough determination to last me long enough. What I was going to do was compare it with some determination I found a while back in a regular AU.

When Fresh got to where I was in the void he was confused on the fact that I didn't have any determination, and supposedly left. That's when I got to work.