The reverse escape

~Dust Sans

The parasite now was backing up into the corner of the cage. Error smiled. "Oh, is the little parasite scared? Dontcha worry, I'll make it quick...-"
I tried to break free of the strings again. "NO! YOU NEED TO MAKE IT SLOW, MAKE IT TORTURE, MAKE HIM REGRET EVERYTHING HE'S DONE!!! YOU CAN'T JUST KILL IT!!" 

"....hm. Well, don't you think to stay up for about... 3 days and nights now, knowing you are gonna die be torture enough?"

"NO!!! He needs....to die a slow... and painful... death.... Needs to know that I'm sick of his Lil mind-games.... HE NEEDS TO DIE!!!!"

"'He' eh? Well, I didn't want to do this, but I guess I have to, to cure your satisfaction." He took the parasite out of the cage and brought it up to me and this other Sans. The other Sans wasn't saying anything by this point. Error cut the other Sans free and reluctantly did the same with me. He then gave the parasite to me, and said, "Well, have fun I guess.". I smiled. "Oh, I WILL. C'mon Lil buddy lets go somewhere private to do this. Didn't care when I killed everyone, I won't care when I destroy you. Heheheheheh....HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!! Sorry. C'mon Sans lets go."

He followed me to what seemed like far enough away from Error."Ok, once again, I'm sorry, not really, but if you didn't do what you did none of this would have happened...heheh. Time to continue the madness!" 

 I once again grabbed a tentacle. But this time it BIT me. It bit my finger! "OW HEY WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" I dropped it and it almost got away if the other Sans didn't get it first. He then brought it back, but it was trying so hard to get out of the Sans hands that I had to hold it along with the other Sans pinning it down. 

I could only rip off one tentacle before it bit us both, this time, it hurting like hell. Like a venomous snake bite. Yeah it hurt, I could feel it coursing through my body, but stuff like this only made me stronger. I kept my grip on it but the other Sans staggered back and howled in pain. I hoped that Sans was ok, but I was busy with this parasite for now. Everything around me kinda fizzled out. It was only me, and the parasite now.

"Heheheheheh.......AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! I find your attempts amusing. Y-you really think you can get me to let go of you with a little BITE?? AHAHHAHAHA!!! Actually, this feels kinda nice. Do it again, I DARE YOU." I didn't touch any more tentacles, hoping he would bite me again, once again, yeah it hurt, but I felt like I kinda deserved this, maybe even more pain, for killing everyone over and over and over. And with Pap gone, there was nothing to stop me from taking these punishments. 

Yes, he bit me again. Repeatedly, actually. More and more of whatever that was coursed through my body. I laughed every time he did it. "It's so funny, knowing you are probably going to die due to a tiny little purple thing! HAHAHA!! Th-this is hilarious." I felt something tugging at the hoodie of my jacket, and it jolted me backward. In the rush I dropped the parasite, still laughing. It was so painful. Who knew pain could feel so good. I deserved this pain.  

 I saw the parasite slip into a hole that Error had made before I blacked out.