Torment

~Dust Sans

Sleeping was...weird. Like, when you slept, everything just kinda fizzled out into darkness, nothing much. Like, imagine sleeping with your eyes open, then getting knocked out. That's what it was like to sleep in there basically.

This one was different though. Usually, everything would be black. This time however, there was a small, frail looking light at what seemed like the farthest point of whatever it was. I wasn't gonna follow it, who knows what it was. I decided to go the other way until I heard someone sigh and a force pushed me towards the light.

I turned around and tried to go back, unknowingly grabbing at the air like it would help. When it stopped the light dissipated, and the Host Sans was standing there. I just stared at him. What kinda dream is this?!? He just shrank down into his hood, looking at me like he knew what was coming next. I just kept staring. "Uhhh.....hi? This is.....some dream.... Uh...didn't know I could have em when I was possessed......even though you're probably a figment of my imagination, uh... I have nothing else to do, so uh I just wanted to say that being in there is worse than I thought, but uh i-it isn't so bad... when you think about it.... " He stared at me.

After bit of just standing there, he asked me, "Aren't you gonna yell at me?"

I said, "Of course not! Why would I do that! I just.... If I did yell at you before......I'm sorry. I.... it's just I don't know what to fucking do anymore...at least I'm safe with Fresh."
He then asked, "Safe? With Fresh? How? Doesn't your energy get drained, isn't your soul cracked? Why did you say safe?"

"Eh, first of all, no, my soul isn't cracked, thank god to that, but you see, its weird, I protect him from people trying to kill him, unwillingly, but still, and he protects me from people that would like to see my head on a spike. When Nightmare was using me I met some people....and when I was like...that...they didn't like it one bit. So Fresh helps me! And some...people that did torture methods...it was so fun to s-ssee and hilarious! HAHAH! Sorry, lost myself for a sec there. "

"Oh...o-ok."

Then I felt the wave of fear rush over me again. I quickly ran to the Host sans and cupped my hands in his, and said, "If I do anything to you I'm so so sorry I-I don't know what to do I just want to say I'm sorry for everything and any possible thing I do I don't mean it I swear I'm sorry o-ok I know you're probably just in my dream but just in case I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-"

Thats when the tentacle impailed me. Like I was on a meat hook, Nightmare lifted me into the air and hung me right next to him, smiling wide. He said something about having our nightmares merged together.

The host Sans had blurted out why, and Nightmare laughed. "Why? WHY? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Silly little thing. So I can do this." He threw me to the ground and almost immediately turned into ink and shot into my body. After that, I don't exactly remember the events that happened, and I just knew it wasn't good.

After that, I was back with the host sans, him shaking and looked at me and around me to look for nightmare. I must have done something bad that I didn't know about, so I opened and closed my mouth several times before deciding not to talk.

Since I could do nothing else and I was afraid I did do something off, I just curled up into a ball on whatever the floor was and didn't move an inch from that spot. I wouldn't let Nightmare control me again. Not moving, I found out, was the only way not to hurt anyone.

Nightmare did come back, however, it was to torture us some more, whether it was making me go insane or having the host Sans get possessed again and attack me, Nightmare knew every single little thing that got us both.

After that night, I made it an ambition not to sleep. I didn't need it anyway.