Thorn

~Geno Sans

He was hesitant at first, but he started explaining the environment of what it was like in there, what Fresh had forced his body to do, all that. I then saw that some of his bones were cracked, so I reached for some Glycothera in my pocket but I remembered that I had none, and just sighed and asked him if he wanted to go to the void real quick so I could get something. He said fine, so I teleported him to the place where Fresh had attacked me, the cage gone, notes still there all over the place spread out, and some were covered in the black stuff.

I cleaned the black stuff off of the notes and started putting them away, when I saw that the Host was looking at the pinboard that I had made for Fresh, and looking at some notes made for Error and Ink, and also Dream. I told him that this was none of his concern and said that Dream was just trying to help people, and he was the one who most likely made you not feel the pain in the bones that were cracked. I finally found the Glycothera and inserted it into his arm, he grabbed the arm in agony and fell to the ground, twitching. This was normal. Most people couldn't take the pain of Glycothera very much.

When he stopped freaking out I picked him up and brought him back to his room. I waited for him to get up. The cracks in his body were gone now. Glycothera could do anything, whether stop bleeding or mend cracked bones. When he came to his senses I asked him if he felt a bit better. He was going to yell at me but looked down and saw that he was healed, and he thanked me and asked where Ink and Dream were at, mostly Ink. I told him that I didn't know or wouldn't tell him, and that they'd be back soon anyway.  He nodded and I just went back to writing my notes. However, even though I was resting half the time, the pain of walking around mixed with the fact that I had neglected myself from sleep for so long was making me tired as all hell.

I tried to stay up, I nodded off and almost fell asleep before shaking my head and struggling to stay up about TEN TIMES before just passing out. I didn't know if the host was as hostile as the Parasite, so I don't know if he would attack me in my sleep, which was why I didn't fall asleep right then and there. When I woke up I wasn't attacked or anything, which was good, but I was back on a bed and Error was staring at me. 

He did the favor of calling me "sleeping beauty" but you know. I told him to fuck off and he laughed and said no. But He did say that the Host Sans told him that I had fallen asleep again, so he just picked me up and took me into my section of the house and well here I was. Ink and Dream were also back, with Dream avoiding Freshes room as much as possible, only going in there once or twice to say sorry again and again and that he messes everything up and how its all his fault. 

When I was supposedly asleep, Dream and the Host Sans had a conversation of some sorts and now Dream was in there every five seconds either talking with me, Ink or the Host Sans OR annoying Error. He was avoiding Fresh at all costs, and when I asked him about it he just said that he didn't want to hurt Fresh anymore. 

Then nightmare somehow popped up into the house, and he had the Dust Sans, who was now still making growling noises under his breath, but was swaying back and fourth not doing anything, still chained mind you.