Allies?

~Geno Sans

I don't know what they were talking about before, but it sure did snap the Host Sans out of his deep thinking. Nightmare had said, "No problem, anything to help out a fellow possessor, heheh." The Fresh Sans was confused so Nightmare continued talking.

"What, thought I got this way by dumping a bucket of black paint on myself?!?! Don't make me laugh. I call possessors people that can manipulate others into doing what they want or simply using someone's body for their own purposes. I was observing you, and when I attacked you I was just doing so to see how you reacted. You reacted just as I thought you would. With BOTH types of feelings. So I'm assuming you can't feel emotions because you are a possessor, correct? Heheh, don't need to answer that. I KNOW you are. I don't know what you call them, but to be Frank, I'm a possessor myself. In BOTH ways. With this lil thing over there," He motioned to the Dust Sans.

 " And, well, I guess you could say ME. Except I can't possess anyone else, and you can jump from body to body in which you are EXTREMELY lucky to be able to do so. So, in conclusion, I'm offering a truce, a draw if you will. Not an alliance, that is too soon of a goal. Just...hm... acquaintances. People that don't hurt each other, but don't help each other either, only when it benefits them both.  Now, I know you know what I'm saying because even though you may talk 'Fresh', you don't think that way." Fresh said, "And if I don't...?"

"Pfft, well. I guess I'll let a little bit more FEAR into your life. Now, deal....or NO DEAL."

Fresh, still perturbed by the fact he was getting forced into this, shook Nightmares hand. Nightmare smiled and walked up to the Dust Sans, and Dust shivered in response. He plunged a Tentacle into his chest, waited a few seconds, and took it out again, the Dust was always mute before this, but went limp this time, not even moving like he was before. 

Nightmare tuned to Fresh and said, "Well, I know how hard it is to operate a body with no personality traits that you can work off of. So this is just as a little parting gift. I keep Geno and Dust, while you can take the host and do what you will with him. Dust is mine, and it always will be mine. NO ONE takes it from me. Got it? So take the Host, and be off." Fresh didn't hesitate as he smiled and grabbed the host and teleported out. I know exactly what Fresh was going to do with him.