Despair

wow, 500 reads came quick XDDD thanks bruhs

~Dust Sans

When I finally snapped out of it from that encounter with that... thing, Geno told me that he had to go back to Error and Ink. I nodded and said I understood. He said he was sorry for some UNKNOWN reason and left. Didn't care really. I had other things to focus on. 

 I found out that I couldn't die much in AUs, I decided that I would check one out and see if I can gain any more LV.  I was bored of torturing the human, I needed to kill more people to be able to satisfy my thirst for LV.  

My plan TO do this was to just travel to a random AU, destroy everyone, and leave. My only problem: I still FELT things when I fought people. If I come across a Sans there..... I'm afraid I WILL die. 

But no worries, I'm completely LVed up and they're not, why should I care. But it was worth a shot. I took a look at my phone for another time in forever and scrolled through the images to try to find a photo of what undertale looked like back then. 

All I found was an old image of me. As me. Not what I am now, all LVed up. I was surrounded by my bro and the people I had to kill, along with the human. I smiled slightly. This is all I probably have left of the non-genocide routes. I saved it and used it as my phone screen saver. 

"Ok, Paps, heres the plan. We go in there, destroy everyone, get out. That simple. When we get to the human, we make SURE it feels afraid and pitiful. Make it PAY for all its genocide routes." Papyrus laughed and said, "Oh, that sounds like a WONDERFUL idea!!! Let's do it!"

When we got there, the first thing I realized was that everything was different. People were wearing different clothes. I got to flowey, and he looked up at me, confused. "Sans, the heck're you doing here? Why do you look like that?"

"Heheh. STUPID FLOWER."

"Wha-"

I stabbed him multiple times. He turned to dust. Floweys sure are weak when not in their Omega form. I then moved onto Toriel. She was wearing a dress that the sleeves attached to the middle, and it was really weird. I got her from behind. Easily dusted. Killed everyone else. Got to Papyrus. He wasn't even wearing his battle body, which was even more awkward. I killed him, of course again not doing it immediately and having him die a slow painful death that was meant for the human, my Pap looking at him intently before I crushed his soul, and moved on.

The Sans popped his head up after I killed Asgore. His hood was up like mine, but of course he wasn't LVed up. I stared at him for a few minutes before the bone appeared in my hand and I started fighting. He was surprisingly good at dodging, but his attacks were weak, so I got him at some point. Walked up to him, shoved the bone in his chest, waited for him to turn to dust.

 I was starting to regret what I did after I killed him when the sound appeared and the "Your LV has increased" Appeared above my head. I winced and fell down. When I gained LV it was from my timeline and it didn't hurt to LV up, but I dunno if it was because I'm from a different timeline or this was the final LV gain I could have(which it was) but my body hurt all over. When the pain finally stopped, I got up. I don't know why, but I couldn't feel anymore. Not just feelings, the right emotions at the right time, it was pain too. 

I didn't know if I should be happy because I could use this to my advantage when fighting, or miserable because now I couldn't feel at all. Didn't care though. There was this awful arua about the place now, and I just wanted to go home. The place was starting to melt into a black mess somehow anyway. I was about to teleport when someone said, "Hey, nice job killing all those people. I could use you."

I turned around and I saw him.