TRADAH

~Geno Sans

I went back into the trees where the other Sans was and watched as the human reluctantly accepted his offer, not learning from the last time, and him making like he was ready to chop the humans head off then laughing and saying it was a joke, and that he knew that the human knew what he was gonna do from last time. Guess the human didn't do a true reset, and died by decapitation a couple times already.

The Sans seemed pretty upset about this AU or something, so I teleported back to the void.

I asked the other Sans if he wanted to go to a girllbys, and he agreed, but I told him first that I showed this to Error and Ink already, but if he wanted to see something kinda creepy but didn't care. He said yes, so I swiped the glitch from what was left of my eye for a few seconds and swiped it back.

I told him that I only showed this to people I truly trust so even though determination got the best of me, to take this as a badge of honor. The other Sans just nodded and we set off to a grillbys.

The only grillbys that were used to people from other AUs coming over was Lust which I was NOT going to, Outers and well that's it, so I decided to go to outers.

The other Sans just wanted ketchup, so that's what I gave him. I didn't want anything, really.

When we got back I told him that if worse comes to worse he may have to be in the save screen again. Who knows at this point if Fresh was hunting him or not.