Abnormal

~Sans

Now that I was supposedly friends with Fresh, I couldn't do what I wanted to in the first place. And, of course, that was killing him. I'm not really friends with him. I don't think he thinks we are either. Also, I learned how to travel to different universes. And since I knew how to, sitting around in Snowdin, waiting for the same human that either does a genocide route or a pacifist route, was getting real boring. I was showing I was bored also. Papyrus was getting more and more confused each route. Of course after a while of those routes, I started to realize that some people were doing things a little differently than my other Universe here. Y'know, like instead of Papyrus almost burning the house down by trying "Undynes" method of cooking, he said it was "his" way of cooking. 

  It was alright because I started picking up those hints again, but I knew that Fresh probably just destroyed a Sans in place of me like what I did before. Yet another innocent life was taken I guess.  One time when Fresh came to "check in", I saw him giving me weird sideways glances because I was so just meh about everything. I kept watching him to make sure he didn't try anything though. One time he did try to kill a Temmie, but to be honest I don't blame him for that one. It was trying to eat his sunglasses anyway. The one thing I didn't get though, was why he even needed souls?

Ok, so he's a parasite, I got that part, but the reason why he still harvests souls really confuses me. I've only come up with two things that would make sense as to why he needs them. One, since he's a parasite, even parasites get hungry, right? But his host needs food, so he eats food, but since he doesn't need the same type of food, he harvests souls for energy. Two, its a way to keep his host at bay kind of. I noticed when he talked to me at the other universe after he harvested the soul, his glasses could say nothing but "help me". His glasses said much more things back when he tried to kill me, so harvesting a soul, especially a weak but high in power soul like my brothers, and controlling its power to keep the host from interfering would be a good theory as to why he does it too. Again, I don't know for sure, but both of em kinda make sense. 

But the Geno routes were getting even more boring, and I guessed I still wasn't over the fact that Fresh killed my Pap because I used the humans as practice for fighting Fresh Sans just in case. And, I found out how to get my phone not to reset when the human reset, so just because I took several photos of myself dunking the kid. I was bored as hell ok don't judge. 

After a few more days(or weeks) of having to deal with Geno or Pacifist routes, I pulled Fresh aside to somewhere that nobody came around when he came back and said, "Ok, listen to me on this

After a few more days(or weeks) of having to deal with Geno or Pacifist routes, I pulled Fresh aside to somewhere that nobody came around when he came back and said, "Ok, listen to me on this. I know exactly what you did back there trying to get my universe back. It's damn near impossible to bring back a universe, I shouldn't have expected you to do that for me. But killing a Sans in place of me, that's what I already DID. You could have just told me that you couldn't bring back my universe, but y'know I would have killed you so good for you I guess."

"Wowzars dude u smart. Yea, that's exactly wut I did, not gonna lie broski. I mean, it's better then havin nuthin, am I right?"

"Well yeah, but still. I know I can't control you and what you do, but you have no control over what I do either."

"Oh you have no IDEA what I can control m8, haha! But bruh, what does this have to do with anything??"

"It has everything to do with everything, buddy, ol' pal o' mine. Been coming up with theories as to why you need souls, and specifically me and my bros souls, as a matter of fact. Of course, I'm not gonna tell you what I think 'cause it wouldn't matter, you would just lie anyway."

"...............wow. Well. Y'know... uhm..... welp." A what he likes to call "radster" blaster appeared and he began charging it up. When it fired I dodged, my eye flaming up, and said, "Well, be that way. I get it. I know too much.  Heheh.. I knew it. I might as well now."

Ten gaster blasters appeared out of nowhere around me and started firing. Of course, Fresh dodged all the firing and started shooting at me as well again. I dodged them and fired, and he did the same, over and over again until I was getting sick of it. It was just gonna go on forever. I yawned and just kept firing at Fresh and dodging, firing and dodging. And for some reason, I didn't even get tired like I normally do when I fight the humans that are on Genocide routes. Fresh was REALLY confused at this. He probably knew that I would have gotten tired and stopped dodging the attacks by now. Then Fresh just gave up on the blaster. A rainbow bone appeared in his hand, and he charged at me. This caught me off guard, I barely missed the attack. It did rip my jacket showing my chest a little though, and it got my head. Blood was streaming down my forehead... I didn't even know how I was still alive. But I still had to fight him. I wasn't going down until he was dead.

I wiped my mouth, shrugged it off, and chose to use a different approach. I decided to improvise a little bit though. A blue bone appeared in my hand like Freshes, but this time instead of it having a blunt end, it had a very sharp jagged point at the end, like the bottom was ripped off. Thought of it myself. Fresh looked surprised. He didn't even move when I charged at him. Now, I was aiming for his chest, but I missed and plunged it right into his arm and he fell to the ground. He flinched in pain but didn't move. The spear-like bone was right in between the ulna and radius of his arm. I guess I looked a little crazy realizing what I could do to him, because Fresh looked up at me with utter confusion and tried to get up, but the bone stopped him from doing so. 

I didn't know if I was smiling crazily or not, but I knew just what to do then. I twisted the bone spear so that it was pressurizing the ulna and the radius to give way and snap. Fresh didn't say anything(again) but just watched as the bones started cracking in his arm. Then I remembered Freshes host. This was HIS body that Fresh was in. I would just be hurting him, not the parasite. I stopped twisting the bone but kept it there and just stared into Freshes eyes(his glasses fell off by that point). I must have still had that crazy look in my eyes, because I still wanted to kill him so badly. I slowly lifted the bone out from his arm, still staring into his eyes.  He slowly got up, stared at me as if he wanted to kill me but immediately looked away because I stared at him even harder, not saying a word. Finally, after what seemed like a long time, I said, eyes flaming, in a demonic-like voice, blood from my head dripping to the ground, "DONT. MESS. WITH. ME. AGAIN.". I was surprised on how evil I sounded but at least it got Fresh to take a hint and pick up his glasses and Teleport away. 

I had no idea what came over me at that point. But at least Fresh won't be bothering me for a while. I hope.