Courage

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1K rad reads epic m8s thanks for all le support and stuff :D Also btw this story was refreshing influenced by Attack on :P aka

@Fandom_Glitch   with their story Perspective and its tots awesome because when I saw it I was all like "Yo, I can take this somewhere," and BOOM that it is being taken to Mc.Donalds jk it's being taken to the MOON check it out if you haven't already :D lolololololololol :D

~Geno Sans

Even though I wanted to be fine now, I knew this was going to take a while. While I was vulnerable however I decided to think of ways to protect my soul. But no matter what ideas I came up with, the best one was just to try to dodge and attack better. Armour won't work, that's dumb. There's no special "shot" I can take that can help me(so far). So, I made these notes in my head. 1: dodge quicker, 2: attack stronger, 3: Don't fall into any liquids, or you're an idiot. That would be the best I can do for now.

Dream popped up and started guarding the rooms for no reason, he just said that he had nothing to do for now so might as well. Error insisted that it wasn't needed, but Ink insisted further to let Dream do what he wants. Error then said fine, as long as Dream doesn't touch him. Dream said that was alright with him, but if he could see Fresh for a second. Error said that Fresh knew he wasn't gonna get outta this one like EVER so that was ok. 

I could walk on my own now, I just needed a cane sadly. So I gimped over to where Freshes room was and where Error and Ink were looking and I saw that Dream had teleported into the cage somehow with Fresh and was offering him the cloth he used to pat him down at some point. He wouldn't take it, but Dream just kinda forced it by wrapping it around his wrist. He just sat there with Dream smiling for a few seconds before he took the cloth off again and said that that was alright. He teleported out and Error told Dream, "WHAT THE HELL why the heck did you do that?"

"Fresh, even though he's in a cage, deserves to have some hopes and happiness, doesn't he? He looked, just, hopeless. I couldn't stand there and do nothing! I already had pepped up the Sans in the other room, why can't I do the same for him?" Ink smiled and said that was fine. I left the room with everyone else and Dream went on to guard, but Ink pulled me aside again, dangerously close to Freshes quarters but it seemed like he didn't care if Fresh heard or not. "What is it now?" I asked. "Uh, well, you said that Fresh looked at all the notes he made for us?"

"Yeah."

"Did you still have my notes hidden somewhere when he did?"

"Oh, well, no, I still had the secret ones hidden though."

"Ok, good, I was getting worried, thanks!"

"No problem."

I went back to my room and flopped onto my bed. I just wanted to go back and finish the god dang notes...