Capture

~Dust Sans

He stared at me and I stared back. It was just a few minutes of silence.  He finally said, "Heheh, well.... is your head still on your shoulders at least. Not killing other people out of your AU yet are yah?"

"Nope. As a matter of fact I saved someone, so dont you worry about me. I'm totally FINE. All good. So- HEY DONT YOU DARE!" The parasite was trying to get out of my hands, squirming around like a worm that hasn't been exposed to dirt for a while. I clamped my hand down on him tighter to the point it would have exploded and it stopped squirming, but I knew it was still alive. "I was just about to end my business. Whats going on."

"Nothing, just checking up on you. And obviously, you've turned. But whats that in your hand? Is it Fresh?"

"Fuck yeah it's Fresh. Sadly, I had to kill the host, but it was worth it to get my hands on him."  

"Hm... so your only ambition right now is to kill Fresh?"

"Well, duh. Now if you excuse me, I have to kill this darn thing-"

"Wait. Not... yet. I mean, I would LOVE to see him dead, but I need to ask you something first."

"Yeah, sure go ahead. Pap won't mind."

"...ok. This might not be a good idea, but I don't care. Mind if I take Fresh from you? You can follow if you want. I just got back from destroying a Sciencetale AU, and I really don't want to deal with any bull shit right now."

".  . . . . . Yeah sure whatever. Take what I was so excited to kill. Whatever. And you know what, fuck it. Lemme follow. I'll come back at some point though and get-... nevermind. Papyrus wants to see what happens."

"Ok good. Sadly, Papyrus won't be able to follow you on this journey. But, I'm sure once you get over it, you will find it completely fascinating." Papyrus looked at me with a forlorn expression, and I stared. "Wh-what...?" Error walked over to me and took the parasite from my hands, and put it in this some sort of high-tech but a small looking cage. "Now remember, you said you wanted to follow, so don't freak out when I do this." 

He walked backward a few steps,  then with a flick of his hand blue strings shot out of his hand, wrapping all around me like a snake of some sort. They then tightened, and thats when I started freaking out. "W-WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" I tried ripping the strings but I couldn't move my hand to do anything. "As I said, you wanted this, and you're gonna get it. I'm not gonna turn you into a puppet like I usually do with people like you, this is just in case you go ballistic."

"IM NOT GONNA GO BALLISTIC GODDAMN IT!!! FUCK YOU!!! I AM NOW YOU ASS!!!"

"heheh. Calm down. Its just for now." He then wrapped strings around my mouth and teleported me somewhere. I have no idea what this was, but everything was just so grey, black, and white. That's it. Nothing else. Before we teleported I saw the doors to Grillbys opening. Was a good thing that Sans didn't see anything.

He unwrapped the strings from my mouth and set the cage the parasite was in(it was just limp in there not moving) on a weird glitchy hook.

 "Welcome," He said with a slight smile, "To the anti-void.".