Daily

~Dust Sans

Fresh seemed to not be looking for his last host, and just moving on with whatever was thrown at him, gaining LV even though I was leveled all the way up already. My blasters and bones looked so stupid now, I mean they were the same exact thing just color-fied and I hated it so much.

He then came to an AU that Nightmare came to daily and had a Sans that I actually believe it or not, because we both thought humans should die or whatever, made "friends" with. Horror was there, sadly didn't notice me at all, and looked at Fresh, disgusted. "What the hell are you?" he asked.

Fresh just answered what he told me the first time I met him, and asked if there was a Papyrus around. Dumbass, you don't wanna mess with this guy OR me when you look for Papyruses. He was smart enough to say no, and offered a Head dog to him, I was happy, but then I realized that if he accepted my head would get chopped off not him, and shouted to him, "IF YOU CAN FUCKING HEAR ME DON'T DO IT HE'LL CHOP MY HEAD OFF DUMBASS!" I knew it was useless to do this, so fuck it.

I then just made the glasses say "FUCK YOU" over and over. Good thing was, he didn't accept it, and Horror didn't pester him anymore. But when the wave of sudden fear went over me I knew nightmare was coming, but there was nothing I could do about it.

Gladly, Fresh somehow knew too, and teleported out just in time to another AU.