Nightmares

Woooowwwww 600 reads now sweeet thanks :3

~Dust Sans

He looked like a Sans, just that he was all black, and completely covered with tentacles. I glared at him. "The hell do you want?"

He smiled. "Well, you see, the way you killed that PF timeline...I'm impressed. So, you work for me now. Besides, you get to kill people and get paid for it. Doesn't that sound fun?"

".....I don't have a choice do I."

"Nope. I need the PF timelines to die. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to get to the Genocide timelines to feed off of the negati-....nevermind."

"..................................Hehheh................WELP, if I have to kill people I'm all for it. Feeling their soul quiver in fear before I SMASH IT TO OBLIVION is a sensation I need to have as soon as possible."

"Good. At least we can compromise somewhere. Cmon, I'm taking you to your first PF timeline to kill."

A black substance surrounded us and we were teleported to a Snowdin somewhere. "Now listen, the Pap here is VERY protective over his Sans, and JUST as powerful. Be sure to make friends with them or else you're going to have to deal with a huuge fight." 

"Mk."

"Welp, I'm off. Have FUN."

"Oh trust me, I WILL."

Then I saw the human coming out of Toriels house, with a happy-go-lucky smile on her face. This human was... different. I couldn't put my finger on it though. I tried my best not to look crazy when I approached her. She took a step back, looking at me confused. "Heh...." I smiled as normally as I could while holding up a plate of pasta(don't ask how I got it). " No need to be Alfredo me, kiddo. Uh, pasta?" She giggled a little and, still staring at my eyes, accepted the pasta. 

"Hey buddy what're you doing here this is my role." I heard someone say. I turned around. The human waved happily at him, and we just stared at each other. 

He sighed. " Another one? Wow, lots of Sanses are popping up lately here."