Horror

~Geno Sans

Now that I knew Fresh was still alive, and sadly in the Dust Sans, I told the host we could go searching now. I made sure to take him to AUs that didn't have Fresh in them, and if anything teleported him out if I saw Fresh at all. Which didn't happen. Yet.

Every time we went out I made sure to try to change the subject every chance I got, because having the host sans be a host isn't really a good memory to have. Soon, I was just watching nightmare, and he was back to resorting to feeding off of Horrortale. For now at least. I honestly felt bad for Horror Sans in that AU. But, it's not my problem, is it?

When Nightmare left, I told the other sans to stay in the trees and I walked up to Horror, him sighing and saying, "Oh, it's you again. What do you want now? Wanna watch me make head dogs again, or..... Something else."

"Nope, just wanted to see how the AUs going. The usual?"

"....hmmmyup. Plenty of nice and good Genociders coming lately so I can make em into a meal along with the others that popped up before it. Papyrus isn't starving, and uh Undick is being the usual, well, dick."

"K. Nice to know. Seen anyone else yet?"

"Other then stupid ass Ink man, no. I mean, a guy came here earlier, he was...interestingly a dumbass, if you would believe it. Looked familiar though....I'm just nicknamin' him 90's piece of shit."

"Oh so you met him? How long ago was it that you saw him?"

"Right when Stupid ass Ink man came he left. Why, got a problem? Op, hear a human coming, move along now, don't want you messing up this timeline, do we now? Eh, I'm not hungry anymore, I think I'll joke with the human this time."

"K."