Sustain

~Dust Sans

When I was chained up Nightmare yet again fed me fear and whatever.... Yet AGAIN I was chained up in my own misery and fears. I just laid limp, not speaking a word, not doing anything, just limp. Something came up to me and took something from my eye, I didn't know what it was and what it wanted, nor did I care.

When it left, I just kept to myself. I never wanted to go insane again. My best bet was keeping still and limp, not saying a word as nightmare tortured me. He was getting upset, that was for sure.

When he finally let me go, I just did as he asked, killing people in non-genocide AUs, not laughing at all, just doing it, and coming back to him, him taking me "home" and me getting chained to a hook on a wall, me just sleeping on the floor. I didn't care anymore, at all.

As long as I kept doing this he wouldn't hurt me, so I was totally fine with being kept hostage and used against my will. As long as the pain stopped, I was fine.

Nightmare had now 2 people working for him that I knew of, Fresh and me. Fresh now guards my room to make sure I didn't escape, but there was no need for that. Where WOULD I go to anyway? The stupid place was on top of a huge fucking cliff that led to nowhere at all.

As far as I was concerned, I was dead. I didn't want to deal with any of this bullshit anymore. It sucked. I wasn't letting myself go yet, no sir, but if I had to because I couldn't take it anymore....

I wouldn't hesitate.