Nope Not today

~Dust Sans

It was Geno, and he took off the shades again and it looked like he was holding something, intending to put it in Freshes or my head I dunno. But FUCK NO. I could still manage the determination, that's how I got Fresh to say what I wanted and freeze him up sometimes. I made sure that the eye that Geno was trying to put it in was literally flaming determination all over the place, and like I suspected it melted.

I kept flaming the Determination while Fresh fought, his blasters now huge as fuck because of it, and Geno barely got away. Fuck him. I don't want anything in my head that I don't know what he's gonna do with.

Even if he was trying to help, I would have refused and done anything in my power to stop him. If anything, when I was in my right mind I could have stopped myself from killing, so I deserved this.

I slowed down the determination again, and went back to watching whatever Fresh was doing. I guess this was a Mutual relationship, even though it seemed like it was parasitic. Who knows, maybe both. I was hidden from my worst enemies, and Fresh would be protected against them.

Either way it was getting boring, and I had no idea I could still get tired throughout all this. But since Hell or Nightmare couldn't touch me, I could get over the fact I was being possessed and live with it. Heck, I could live like this forever.