Short

~Geno Sans

I fell asleep at my notes(again) and woke up to the host Sans going through my waste basket for no reason. Had he lost it? I put my hand on his shoulder and asked what he was doing, and he showed me the note that I threw away and asked very anxiously if I had gotten any more.

I said no, and he sighed. I checked the note again, and I realized that Fresh may have gave me this note and that's why the host sans was freaking out. I asked him why he was worried, he was ok now. Fresh had found a new host.

He answered that Fresh always goes after him but since he couldn't find him he had to get another host to look for him better, and that he didn't matter, and why was I even trying to help him. I answered that I didn't like people suffering because of something as small as a parasite, and that the only solution now to him was to kill it and be done with it, but my solution is way different. Basically, catch the parasite and let it have souls, sure, but make sure it doesn't hurt another Sans ever again.

 The only problem was, where was it? It could be any Sans that I know, and believe me, I know TONS. And it couldn't be Ink or Error. I just talked to them.I was too tired to figure this out(or put two and two together), however, so I told the host that after I got done resting we would go and help whoever was Freshes host at the time.