Unknown

~Geno Sans

When I had gotten up, there was I note on my desk in very very sloppy handwriting that said "I got the other sans too good for me and the person that you're trying so hard to save but bad for you", but since I was still groggy I didn't think much of it and threw it away in my waste basket. I teleported to Nightmare and asked him what was up with the Dust Sans.

He just replied, "It got worse after you came the first time buddy, he started like doing some weird shit, and now he's missing, I can't even find him anywhere. Been looking for days now.". I thanked him for the info and came to check up on the host Sans.

He was obviously bored. Since the parasite had either found a new host or was just gone, I decided to let him out. I asked if he knew where to go, and he didn't answer but shook his head as if to say no, so I told him he could live with me for a while until he figured things out.

I teleported to the void with him, the notes and everything straightened out. I told him that since I didn't really have a bed here that he could use another one of my chairs (don't ask why I had like 10 chairs ok) and gave him some regular clothes.

He put them on and chose a rocking chair and fell asleep. I didn't think much of it to leave him alone. I started writing notes on Fresh again. It seems that whatever he possesses he also gets their best traits. Like how dancetale is good at dodging and the Dust Sans since Nightmare had made him that way has very animal-like movements when he attacks or dodges, and he's leveled up so whatever he does is way more powerful than a regular Sans.

I have never seen the parasite do this, but I have seen another, such as the Kazoo fellow, possess different things. Yet they get dusted quicker. What was the parasite trying to do with the host Sans? And where was the parasite now?