Study

YOOO 2K RR'S EPICCCCCCC :P anyway check out my buddy Fandom_Glitch story that ties with this one called outlook Its purdy cool :P

~Geno Sans

After a while, I decided to start to take notes on the Dust Fresh Sans, I dunno. I didn't follow him, I just took notes.

First of all, his blasters and bones look the exact same as the Dust Sans, just they were rainbowfied and colorful. Secondly, other than Freshes hood being up over his hat, there wasn't any change in clothing. Looked like the Fresh Dance-tale if anything.

Thirdly, I wanted to know what his eyes looked like. Well duh there was going to be a soul in there, but since the eyes were already colored, where would the soul be?

I had to figure this out, I had nothing better to do anyway. Yeah I sound like Flowey, fuck you.

I went to the save screen with the other Sans and switched between AUs real quick and saw Fresh was in a classic AU. I told the other Sans to stay here, and taught him how to switch between AUs. I teleported there and since he could dodge really well stayed hidden until he passed, and then got up behind him and tackled him and took off the glasses.

I could see the parasite move further in for god knows what reason, but the eyes sure were different. Yeah, there was a soul in there, surprisingly not cracked or anything probaly due to the determination and the fact he has way more energy than most Sans. But the red determination leaking from his eye was now...pink? And when his eyes flamed up it wasn't purple flame that came out it was total rainbow extreme. I knew this from rewatching Ink and Fresh fight on the save screen.

Both Fresh and Dust had purple flame for their eyes, why was it rainbow? So the parasite could change the color of determination as well...hm.

Well, Fresh was obviously confused as to why I was alive, might as well do something immature as all hell.