Trapped

~Dust Sans

I'm trapped. Fucking trapped in my own fucking mind. I wish I could talk to people, I want to talk to people, I want to stop killing people, I just want to end it, but I can't. Nightmare won't let me. He won't leave me alone. I have to do this stuff for him, and I freaking enjoy it. It sickens me that I enjoy it. I hate this. I can't control what I do or say anymore. I mean, killing humans is a beautiful thing and all, but not monsters. I get it done quick though, so I don't have to deal with the fact I killed everyone. I did it too quick for me to remember.

Every now and then I can gain enough mental and physical strength to put my foot down in front of nightmare and refuse to destroy an AU, but when I do he just shoves me back to wherever our "base" was and shackles me to the wall and tortures me some more until I break again.

I just want it to end. I can't take it anymore. Killing everyone in an AU just because.... Well yeah it'll reset but when I do destroy everyone I feel so bad. I just want to stop doing this.

I'll be free, if it comes to the one thing I've been trying to avoid, I'll do it just to be fucking free from my life again.

For now though, I've just let myself go. Whatever nightmare tells me to do, I let myself just do whatever it is that I want to, and of course do what nightmare says.

For now, I've given up on everything.