Forlorn

~Geno Sans

Now, I don't know why Fresh was asking me questions, probably the same reason I asked him alot of questions. He was probably trying to figure me out, since I didn't write notes about myself. First few questions were easy, like why did I write notes, that stuff. I just answered that with, "Because I want to know their strengths weaknesses what they like or don't like, their backstory, that stuff." He then asked me a question I knew he was going to ask but I really couldn't answer.

"So since you all up and know back stories do you know Inks? I'm just supah curious. And if so, could you tell me bout it? Just wanna know."

"Uhhh...." 

I brought my hand up to the back of my neck, a thing I always do when I'm nervous. I did know his backstory, it wasn't good, let's just say that. Even Error didn't know, or Dream, but Dream, he had a backstory of his own. Poor nightmare. Anyway, I was sworn to secrecy by Ink when I found out, and I already had notes about it so I just hid them from the others. Everyone seemed to have a somewhat bad back story now when I think about it. But, since I had to keep it a secret, I told him, "Nooo...... and no comment?" 

He stared at me good like he knew I was most likely keeping a secret from him, but said after a bit he said, "Thats tots ok if u don't wanna tell me. I'll just have to find dat out on my own, lol." 

"......"

I knew what he meant by that. If I had written notes about everyone I had notes about Ink, and I had to find them and get them outta there before Fresh did. I was about to tell him don't you dare until Error said, "oh, so the sad skeletons awake? Thats nice. Go back to the room, you don't wanna be in here." I slowly stood up and limped to the doorway. The host Sans was up, and it looked like he just stumbled out of the doorway,  looking confused. I limped towards him and reached out my hand and offered for him to take it. 

He was hesitant and stood there in silence, then he finally said, "B-But your leg... aren't you hurt?" I laughed and said it was nothing to worry about, that Fresh just hurt me a bit thats all. He reluctantly accepted my hand and I pulled him up to his feet and said that I had some questions for him. This made him even more confused, so I took him back into the room and started asking him questions like what was it like being trapped by Fresh and what not while jotting down some more notes.