Vindictive

~Geno Sans

He obviously switched between AUs to watch me, and well he had a look on his face that meant "Why did you do this....." I shrugged and gave him some more ketchup and said, "I was bored. Don't judge."

He nodded and I sat down in a rollie chair and went to my desk to take some more notes on Fresh. If the soul was replaced with his actual eye and the parasite in his skull, it was obvious that the parasite saw for him. Or, you get pushed back into your soul, and you see from that.

Also, even if the parasite spoke and made his host act stupid, it probably didn't think that way. The way Fresh looked when I acted like it, it was probably because it doesn't expect others to do the same.

In other words, I was never doing that again. It was waaay too cringy. The dust approved of it however, so at least I entertained him.

I scooted away from my notes and gave the notes I had on the host sans to the host Sans, and asked if he approved. He just stared at it after he read it, and looked up at me mouth gaping open probably wondering how I get it into first person's point of view.

I laughed and told him nevermind, I got my answer, and took the notes back from him.

Now, to focus on getting Dust outta that situation.