Mercy

~Dust Sans

"Hehhehehehhhehehheh..... you remember me, don't you?" He just stared. 

"No? Aw, well, maybe this'll help. Paps, stand back, I've got WORK to do..."

Papyrus backed away when a bone appeared in my hand and I lunged at the skeleton. He dodged and got out a gaster blaster and started shooting. "Ashes to ashes..." I dodged them and struck his arm. It was completely cracked all the way up his arm. "Dust to dust..." He looked at it real quick and started shooting again. 

"Heheh, this isn't gonna stop me at all, buddy.". I dodged and got his other arm. After that he just stood there. "Hehehheheh.... I'm gonna make SURE you don't get away this time... uh.... whatever your name is. I KNOW you had something to do with this.... I... I saw you... you ungrateful bastard. You fuckface. Faggot. Son of a bitch." 

He stared at me, mouth gaping open. "Y-yeah, you think you can censor me you Asshole? I don't think so...." I smiled and plunged my bone straight into his chest. He clutched it and groaned in pain. I was about to plunge it deeper into him when something screamed at me not to. I shook my head and tried again, but I just couldn't do it... I just stared at him with hatred. 

I pulled the bone out of him and yelled, "NO!!! I WON'T... NOT YET.... NOT NOW!!!!" I grabbed his arm and threw him away from me. "Get...away...before you die...now...go..." I growled. He didn't need a second warning. He teleported out of there as fast as he could. Goddamn it... why couldn't I just... Ugh... I walked back to Papyrus. "Why didn't you kill it?" He asked. "Because," I said, with a blank expression on my face, "I think I know how to... save it..."