Exposed???

~Geno Sans

He teleported behind Nightmare, and a yellowish gold arrow was shot through him. But instead of him dissipating, the arrow stayed in him, one end protruding through his back and the other out his chest. He stared at it in confusion for a second and then something clicked and he stared in horror. I didn't know nightmare could be afraid of something, let alone terrified.

I got out from the trees and stood by Fresh as we watched nightmares eye dart around frantically like he was trying to find some escape route, and then that's when the ink started melting off of him.

It was a quick second, but I could see nightmare himself before he teleported away really fast, either in exposion or fear, and he was just as Dream described him. From the purple clothing to the crown, he was all there. Of course he teleported away, but the ink was left behind, in a puddle.

Dream walked up to it and held a jar next to it, and as if the jar was a vacuum, the ink got sucked into the jar, condensed small enough to be able to fit.

Dream shook it around for a second before the ink hissed, "You insolent fool, turn me loose this instant you pathetic excuse for a Sans, or I will do it by force.You don't even have a soul, well, I don't either, but you act too positive. It disgusts me. And you still fill AUs with so called 'hopes and dreams'... it's pathetic, people need negativity in their lives to be able to live, and yet you keep me from them. I will turn you to stone again if I have to, you halfwit."

I took a step back. The ink actually spoke.

Dream said, "Oh yeah? You and what army?"

The ink bubbled, laughing maybe? And said, "Pfft, you and what army. Why, this one right here, simpletons." And about several hundred of his "Nightmare Papyruses" popped up and shoved us out of the way and grabbed the jar of ink AND Dream and then popped out of existence.

What they wanted with Dream, I knew, but I don't think Fresh knew at all. Sadly, he had his palace thingy all force fielded and shit so I couldn't teleport into there, so I just teleported out, leaving Fresh.

Fresh had now seen nightmare as he used to be, so why stay. I made sure to keep note of this and round everyone up because Ink could teleport into there, and only him.