Close enough

~Dust Sans

Nightmare came back with me one time from watching a human destroy what nightmare had forced me to make a Genocide timeline, and then I could finally get enough strength to basically punch Nightmare in the face grab my chain and teleport somewhere random without Nightmare grabbing me.

I was in the regular void, and there were papers everywhere, notes in fact. There were some about me, some about Fresh, even ones about Dream and Nightmare. It seemed like no one was there, but someone had to write these notes, and it would be rude to check them, so I just left the notes alone and started shuffling through other stuff.

There was a wooden box with an eye engraved on the top, I decided to open it because why not(the lid was attached to it so it just kinda flipped up like a toy box of some sort), and something was holding papers(didn't care what it was) , and I grabbed the papers and saw that they were puns.

I shut the box again and started reading them. Whoever this guy was he was definitely a Sans, these puns were too long as in too many short puns to be made by a regular person.

They were pretty good though. Wait what else was in there anyway? I decided to check again, and it was Fresh. Not the host, Fresh ITSELF. Didn't have a body to go to, didn't have anything. Helpless, I should suspect.

I stared for a few seconds before it clicked in that I could destroy it, and I lost it for a second and laughed and lunged at Fresh forgetting it was in a freaking box, but he dodged and my whole body slammed into the box.

My body now in a very very uncomfortable position, the front half of me inside the box while the other half was out and I don't even know how it happened but it hurt a whole lot.

I slowly pushed myself out from the box and it slid across the floor, me falling to the floor. It was a HUGE mistake opening that box, but I didn't care.