Again..

~Geno Sans

Eh, I didn't really care on writing notes for anyone right now. Freshes host needs to be saved and well that's that. I just didn't know how, I've tried about everything I could think of so far. Wait....have I? Hm....hold on, I don't think I have.

I teleported to Fresh, and He was extracting a soul from a Sans somewhere. The Sans was still alive so I separated Fresh from the Sans and insisted he stopped. Fresh, of course, attacked me, and I just backflipped off a tree and dropkicked him to the ground, pinning him. "Like the new moves? Been observing dance tale lately. Seems like all AUs have their benefits. Anyway, you, yeah you, go run along now, pretend this didn't happen."" The other Sans was confused but he left, and since I had nothing to get the parasite out from Fresh, I just dragged him into a clearing in the forest somewhere.

I then pinned him again and took off his glasses. The soul was there of course, but how was I going to get the parasite out? Wait, maybe I don't have to at all. I just needed to get my equipment first.

It was too late when I stopped spacing out and realized I was still pinning him, because the parasite jumped out and attached to my face like a starfish. I was startled by this so I jumped back off of the host Sans and slammed my back into a tree. Wait, I could use this to my advantage. I ran into the forest at full force.

Even though I was grabbing at the parasite and it was on my face, I said, "Heh, not smart. Thanks for doin that." The parasite was obviously confused, or, something, so I casually walked back to where the host sans was and pointed, in which, he wasn't there. Probably teleported out. Good for him.

I pulled the parasite off of me(finally) and threw him to the ground. He charged at me and started clambering up my leg. Jeez. It wasn't giving up was it. Welp. Might as well.

I teleported to the void and with it still climbing up my leg I pried it off and teleported out. From what I could tell, parasites can't teleport without a body, and besides me, there was no body for him to go to.