One- Erica

Erica's POV

   It feels like forever since I've seen Michael. Without him with me in Shaker Heights, there's always been some emptiness that I've been feeling.

   "Kids! Come downstairs, please," said my dad. Kaitlyn, Patrick, Brendan, and I began walking to the family room where most of our "family meetings" take place.

   "I know we haven't seen Michael or your mom in so long... So, surprise! We are going to visit them this Thursday!" Dad announced.

   I couldn't believe it. I can finally see my mom and brother again. We were all so excited, and I ran back upstairs to text Michael about how I heard the good news.

Erica: Michael! I'm so excited to see you on Thursday!!
Michael: Dad finally told you? I'm excited to see you too. Miss seeing you around all the time :(
Erica: That's exactly how I feel. But Thursday is only two days away, so it's not like we have to wait much longer :)
Michael: True. Alright, I've got rehearsal. Love you.
Erica: Love you too, go kill it!

   I put my phone down and sighed. Not only was I extremely eager to see Michael and my mom, but I was really looking forward to meeting some of the other guys. They are all super talented and pretty good looking... But who am I kidding, they're all older than me. I'm 14 and 110% sure Michael would never let that happen.

PLEASE READ- This chapter is so short and probably one of the worst ones I've ever written, but please give this book a chance! My chapters have improved a lot and I've been writing all of them with over 1000 words. :)

x

AHH the first chapter is out! I'm so excited to be starting this book. I personally LOVE Boy Band and very few people write fanfics for them so I figured I'd help out some fans who are looking for some :) Let me know what you guys think! I'll be attempting to update as frequent as possible and hopefully get this story finished shortly so that more people can enjoy it without having to wait for updates.