Nineteen- Erica

Erica's POV

   The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I texted Molly and Kaitlyn most of the day and other than that, I did nothing. I sat in my hotel room, waiting for Michael to finish up with rehearsals. He had a long day today, so he was going to get back much later than usual.

   Molly felt the same way about Jay. We were both bored to the max without our brothers. So, I decided to surprise her and come to her room to hang out.

   I knocked on her door, and I could hear her feet shuffling inside. I saw her look through the peep hole and instantly opening the door after seeing that it was me.

   "Erica!" Molly shrieked. She pulled me in for a hug. We hadn't seen each other in like two days, but we were such good friends that it seemed like so much longer.

   We decided to watch a movie on Netflix and have some popcorn. Don't worry, we made sure we wouldn't watch a scary movie together ever again. Especially after Molly nearly knocked Jay out the last time we did that.

   Molly chose to watch "Mean Girls" and who honestly wouldn't watch that movie. It's a classic. I've seen it only about one hundred times already.

   There was a microwave in the room, so we used it to pop some popcorn. I love popcorn. Who doesn't?

   We spent the day watching the movie, chatting about random things, and eating snacks. Just girly things. It was really nice getting to hang out with Molly, especially since I had to leave in a few days. I really didn't want to.

   We heard the door open and in walked Jay. I hadn't seen him or talked to him since this morning when we both posted on our Instagram accounts. I said hey to him and he greeted Molly and I as well. He said he and the boys were going out to Starbucks and he would be back soon.

   Molly and I were just scrolling through Instagram when we saw photos of Michael and Brady hugging. I guess they had posted it on Twitter and everyone was just reposting it.

   "Oh my god, we should take a picture like that! We could recreate it!" Molly shouted. I smiled back at her. I thought it was a great idea.

   Molly called her mom to come help us take the picture and she said she would meet us outside. The photo was of Michael holding Brady who was hugging him. They were in front of a car, so we had to do it in front of a car, obviously. We wanted the full affect.

   I decided to be Michael in the photo so I held Molly up in front of the car. We got the position right after only a couple tries and then headed back inside to get ready to post it. Molly really wanted to post it, and since I already posted this morning, I would save the photo for only Molly's Instagram.

molly_k_g__ tagged you in a post

molly_k_g__ we just had to 🤷‍♀️ michaelbmoc bradytut ericasm1th tagged michaelbmoc bradytut ericasm1th

tagged michaelbmoc bradytut ericasm1th

ericasm1th hahah love you Molly 💖
username1 goals
username2 MY 4 FAVES IN ONE PHOTO
username3 omg i love all of you
michaelbmoc hahahahahaha
username4 OMG this is perfect!!
username5 cuties 😍😍
kaitlynsm1th super cute!
bradytut Yes
bradytut Love it
username6 I LOVE BEING IN THIS FANDOM
username7 tell Jay to date me pls and thx
username8 no he's mine^
username9 no he's Erica's 😏 ^
jhypeofficial my two fave girls

A/N: I know it isn't actually Erica in the photo but let's just pretend it is 😂

   I got a call from Kaitlyn and she said that our family was going out to dinner tonight, so I needed to go back to my room and get ready. It was about 5:35pm and we were supposed to leave at 6:00.

   "Alright, I have to go. I'll text you and probably see you tomorrow, Molly!" I said, hugging her.

   "Bye Erica! Have a nice dinner!" Molly said.

   I was walking back to my room when I saw Jay and Michael. Michael was walking back to our room and obviously Jay was walking to his.

   "ERICA!" Jay screamed, probably disturbing some people on our floor. He started running towards me.

   He gave me a giant hug when he got to me. I could see Michael towards the end of the hall staring at us.

   "I didn't think I was gonna see you again until tomorrow, so hey," Jay said.

   I laughed. "I have to go now, but I'll see you soon!"

   Jay pretended to pout. But he smiled afterwards, and headed back into his room after saying goodbye.

   Michael was waiting for me inside our room and he told me that I should get ready for dinner. Now, I only had about 20 minutes to get ready.

   I hadn't bothered with getting ready, since I was only hanging out with Molly in her room. I gathered my makeup bag, hair brush, and a change of clothes. You may think, why are you changing clothes? But, if you saw what I was wearing, you'd understand. I was wearing an old t-shirt with sweatpants. I looked like a potato.

   I swiped on some mascara over my lashes and brushed out my tangled hair. Then, I changed into a plain tank top and some jean shorts. I like to wear a lot of basic plain clothing items.

   Michael got to choose where we were all going out to dinner, so you already know where he chose.

   Chipotle.

x

Guys I actually love Chipotle so much and when I found out that Michael does too I honestly died hahaha. 🤷‍♀️ If you read this far, comment your favorite performance that Jay was in! :) Mine is Can't Take My Eyes Off You or See You Again 🙌🏻