Two- Erica

Erica's POV

It was now Wednesday, and my excitement was only growing and growing. I had packed my bags early and thoroughly planned out each of my outfits. Kaitlyn even let me borrow a few of her clothes to wear, and I love her clothes so that was even better.

I decided to post on my Instagram to let everyone know that I'll be seeing Michael.

ericasm1th So so so excited to see michaelbmoc tomorrow!!

username1 ERICA YOU'RE SO PRETTY
username2 omg sooo lucky!!
kaitlynsm1th photo creds? 🤔
michaelbmoc See you soon 😊
username3 You have such a nice brother^
username4 So true^^
username5 Tell Michael to date me lololol
jhypeofficial Can't wait to meet you. Michael says you're pretty cool.
username6 OH MY GOD ^
michaelbmoc Jay get off my little sister's Instagram. jhypeofficial
ericasm1th Excited to meet you too jhypeofficial
molly_k_g__ OMG finally another girl!! 😂
ericasm1th haha yes, so excited to meet you Molly! we should definitely hang out! molly_k_g__

Oh my gosh. Jay Gilbert just commented on my photo. Wow. And I'll be seeing him tomorrow as well. Now I really can't wait. Molly also seems super cool. I've seen her Instagram and Michael has told me a bit about her. She's 11 and gorgeous already. I also heard she's like 5'5" as well, which is super tall for her age. I hope she and I will become friends!

"Erica, Patrick, Brendan, come down for dinner!" Kaitlyn shouted as the three of us ran down the stairs.

Since we were leaving tomorrow, Kaitlyn just drove and picked up a pizza for dinner. I grabbed a slice and placed it on my plate, all ready to dig in.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, we were only able to book one room with two beds, and I doubt fitting 3 of us on one of the beds would be comfortable, so I checked with Michael and Mom and they said it's alright if someone stays in their room," Dad said.

"Can I?" I asked. My dad nodded his head in agreement and we all continued eating our pizza. We just had casual conversations as we finished dinner. It was Patrick and Brendan's day to do the dishes, so I just handed my plate to them and went upstairs for a shower and to get ready for bed.

x

I'm sure most of you know Erica already, but she is actually Michael's real sister. She is 14 and the photo I used is from her real Instagram which is the same @ I used for the story. I hope you guys liked this second chapter and enjoyed the addition of the Instagram post. :) If you got this far, comment your favorite boy from Boy Band!