Fifty Seven- Erica

Erica's POV

   The girls and I were all just hanging out at our seats, dancing around to the various pop songs that were playing through the speakers. It was fun, and I laughed a lot. But I mean, I always laugh a ton when I'm with all my friends.

   Finally, the show was starting. I was getting so much more anxious about the final band. All I felt right now was stress, and it was a really unpleasant feeling. I just wanted to get through the show and find out who made it into the band.

   Actually, I truly wanted to see the whole show. I was just so nervous and excited and antsy about the band. I just wanted all the nerves to go away, so that I could actually have a fun time at the show. I didn't want stress to overcome me and cause me to not have a good time. I tried to shake the thought out of my head, and watched as performances began.

   When I felt as if the show had just begun, they already announced that they were going to reveal the first member of the band. Also, the band's name ended up being In Real Life. I really like the name, and I think it's different than other band names. I have a feeling that this band will end up being really diverse and unique.

   Speaking of diversity and uniqueness, Michael would definitely bring that aspect to the band. I mean, he's a rapper, and a violinist. Which are both two things that your every day boy band don't usually include. He would make the band different, in a good way. In the best way possible. I know he will.

   "Brady!" Rita announced, and everyone began to scream. I was so happy for Brady. He has always been super nice to me. Plus, I kind of ship him with Presley...

   All the other girls were super excited, as they love Brady, too. Now, we're just all hoping that Michael, Chance, and Mikey make the band. They're our brothers, so of course we want them to make it.

   The rest of the show went by surprisingly fast. It went well, too. Next, they revealed that Chance made the band, and Presley probably screamed the loudest out of every single fangirl out there in the audience tonight. Followed by Chance, Rita also uncovered that Drew had made it, too.

   I'm honestly happy for anyone to make the band, as long as Michael is one of those people. That's the main thing I want. So far, the group is pretty good. Brady, Chance, and Drew in one band will be a pretty powerful group.

   But, there are only two spots left. I'm just praying that Michael got enough votes. I'm also hoping that Mikey gets in, too. If he doesn't, that would suck. I wouldn't want to celebrate around Jade.

   A few more people performed, and I seemed to not be able to pay attention anymore. I was really just waiting for them to announce the rest of the band members at this point. When they finally got around to it, they revealed the fourth member, which was Sergio. Kaitlyn tensed up at that, because she probably didn't want to have extra time around him if Michael made the band.

   Then it hit me. There's only one spot left. Michael, Mikey, Jaden, and Marcus were still on stage, waiting for one of their names to get called. This is going to be so hard. I placed my arm around Jade's shoulder, trying to comfort her. She seemed stressed out about the thought of Mikey having a one in four chance of making the band.

   It sucks. It really does suck to see that Jade's brother won't be in the band with my brother, or vice versa, or neither of them could be in it at all.

   After what felt like tons of delaying and stalling, Rita was finally ready to tell everyone who the final member is.

   We all watched, palms sweaty, and eyes straining from trying to not blink and possibly miss anything. The image on the screen glowed, sparks flying from the outline of the final member. Please be Michael, please be Michael, was all I could think right now.