Forty- Erica

Erica's POV

   "Okay, this next activity, I guess you could call it," Jay said. "Was planned by me."

   "Oh, cool," I replied, not really sure what to say. "What is it?"

   "So the first time you and I hung out was going to breakfast, but we already did that for Molly's part of the plan. But when did we hang out after that?" Jay questioned, as if he was telling me a riddle.

   "Umm," I thought really hard. I would feel embarrassed if I had forgotten. "Wait! I know! We went around exploring the cool things in Los Angeles!" I was proud of myself for remembering it and not messing things up. I would've felt bad for forgetting.

   "Correct!" Jay smiled. "So, today, Molly and I will be taking you to see all the cool things here in Las Vegas!"

   "Yay! That sounds really fun," I said. "I've never been to Las Vegas, so I haven't seen anything."

   "Perfect. Then this will be your first impression of our hometown," Molly said.

   I was so excited. It was so nice of them to plan out so many thoughtful, fun things to do while I was here.

   Mama and Papa Hype said that they would drop us off and be back to pick the three of us up later. Apparently, Jay had told them the exact time that they would come pick us up. How organized are they!?

   We were driving, and I noticed all the nice lights and tall buildings. Where were we? It looked amazing.

   "Welcome to the Las Vegas strip!" Jay announced, very cheerfully.

   "Wow!" I exclaimed. "This looks absolutely amazing!"

   "Alrighty kids, here you are," Papa Hype said, dropping us off in front of one of the tall buildings. I thanked them and got out of the car, following Jay and Molly. They lead me into a building that said "The Cosmopolitan" on the outside. It looked really fancy and cool.

   "Where exactly are we going?" I asked them.

   "There's this really cool spot that we love to go to. You'll like it too, if you enjoyed our first date," Jay said. I'm guessing that the thing they're taking me to has something to do with cool walls? Because that is what we mainly did on our first date.

   I was right. They lead me through the whole hotel, which they told me that it was a hotel after me not knowing where we were. There were some shops and a cool design on this large wall. Molly posed very professionally and model-like in front of it, and I did the same as Jay snapped our photos. We all took turns posing in front of the wall. I took some of Molly and Jay, Molly took some of Jay and me. And of course, Jay took some of Molly and me.

Molly instantly liked the pictures she got, so she posted one on Instagram. She chose one that I had taken of her and Jay.

(Sorry for the bad crop, but I had to get the boys from Thr3Card out of the photo for the sake of this story)