Twenty- Erica

Erica's POV

   We all got into the car and went on our way to Chipotle. I knew there would definitely be some fans there, because Michael posted on his snapchat story a photo of him with the caption "Finally going to Chipotle!" So after that, fans probably all got together and went to all the Chipotles in Los Angeles.

   We just went to the one closest to our hotel. It was about a five minute drive away, so we got there really fast. We went inside and saw three girls start screaming. I called it!

   "Michael OH MY GOD can we take a photo with you!?" one of the girls asked.

   They took their photo with Michael and left. I'm guessing they weren't here for Chipotle...

   I ordered my usual. And, yes, I had a usual. Blame that on Michael. He used to always have us come here for dinner or lunch in Cleveland. That is the main and only reason as to why my whole family has a "usual" here.

  Since there was seven of us in my family, we had to wait to get our food until the very last member finished getting their order assembled.

By the time we sat down, there were way more fans. Apparently they couldn't tell that it was Michael from his back. I found that weird, because if they knew he had two little brothers and two sisters, it should've been obvious that it was him.

Michael had to take some photos with a few fans before getting to eat his food, and I could tell he really just wanted his Chipotle right now. I told him he shouldn't have posted that on his Snapchat.

I was eating, quite happily to say the least. I was really hungry. But then, I was interrupted.

"E-Erica, can I-I take a ph-oto with you?" a small girl stuttered. Why did she get nervous? It was just me. But of course, I accepted. We took the photo and it made me happy that fans actually acknowledged me sometimes.

I went back to eating my Chipotle, and when Michael came back, he devoured it so quickly.
Something tells me he was really hungry.

We all finished up, but while we were walking out the door, some more fans showed up.

"MICHAEL! We went to other Chipotles in LA and you weren't there so this was our last stop!" a tall blonde girl said. She was really excited.

She and her friend took a photo with Michael. After that, she turned to me.

"Erica, back off of Jay. He's mine," the same girl said.

"Hey, that is no way to talk to my sister," Michael got angry. "I think you need to leave now."

When Michael got angry, he usually yelled. So I'm sure he was trying to stay calm and keep his temper down. Otherwise, things would've gotten messy.

The walk back to the car was silent. The car ride was silent. No one knew what to say. That has never happened before.

When we got back to the hotel room, everyone parted ways. Except for Michael and I. Our mom had to go meet the other moms to do something.

Michael's POV

That was really bad. I had to let Jay know that it had happened.

Michael: Hey
Jay: what's up?
Michael: Erica. When we were at Chipotle, a fan told her to back off of you because you're their's. She got pretty upset and I can tell she's still sad and thinking about it right now
Jay: Geez.. I'll talk to her
Michael: Alright thanks dude
Jay: No prob. Anything for her
Michael: 😏
Jay: sToP

Erica's POV

My phone buzzed. I looked over at the screen, and it was Jay. The image of the girl yelling at me replayed in my head. Gosh, I felt really scared when she did that. Maybe it wasn't meant to be? Maybe the fan who yelled at me ran into Jay and he fell in love with her. I did remember her being really pretty. Maybe Jay was breaking up with me over text. Were we even dating?

   Stop it, Erica. I shook my head to get all the thoughts out of it. It was as if my mind was rambling to itself, and I had no control over it until I shook myself out of it.

   I picked up my phone and read Jay's text. Instantly, I felt relieved.

Jay: Hey, Erica. Michael told me what happened today and I'm really sorry. Fans are always going to be jealous and say things that aren't even relevant. I may not ever meet this girl, and obviously, right now I'm not hers. I'm yours ❤️

   The heart. Him saying that he's mine. It all brought butterflies to my stomach. He made me really happy. And he could always cheer me up when I'm down. I was very lucky to have him.

   I texted back.

Erica: Thank you for that. I know it happens, but I guess it just caught me off guard when she did it. Thank you so much for cheering me up ❤️❤️
Jay: Of course. You know I'm always here for you
Erica: You're the best ☺️💓
Jay: I'm glad you feel better :)
Erica: All thanks to you 😊

I put my phone down and headed in the shower to clean up and get ready to go to sleep.

Right as I was about to get in bed and fall asleep, my phone buzzed again. I looked at the screen and a smile crawled onto my face.

Jay: Goodnight ❤️💤
Erica: Goodnight Jay 💘💘

And on that great note, I fell asleep and instantly had good dreams fill my head.

x

Thank you guys SO much for 2k reads and over 90 votes! I can't thank you enough. I also love reading all of your comments when I ask a little question at the end of my author notes! :) I hope you guys liked this chapter, I kept adding to it before I wanted to go ahead and publish it. For that reason, I'm sorry that this update took a little longer. If you got this far, comment what state you live in! I live in California!