Six- Jay & Erica

Jay's POV

   Michael and I got a little bored and decided to go live on his Instagram. We started it up and the fans started rushing in and commenting random things.

   "Are you guys excited for next week?" Michael read a comment. "Of course we are, every week is exciting and I always look forward to it."

   "I second that."

   We spent the rest of the live stream interacting with the fans and answering their questions. Until one of them caught my eye.

   "Who's the girl in the back?" I read out loud as I turned to look at Erica.

   "Erica, why don't you introduce yourself?" Michael told her.

   "Well, hey guys. I'm Erica. I'm Michael's younger sister. I'm fourteen years old and... yeah," Erica said.

   I began to pay more attention to the comments to see what all the fans were saying about Erica. I mean, I'm super protective of Molly, so if they're going to say anything rude to Erica, I'll back her up as quick as I can.

   But the one comment seemed to keep reappearing. Oh my god, she's 14? Jay's 14 😏 I kind of laughed to myself. I wonder what Michael would do.

   "Guys, stop saying Erica and Jay should date. That's wack," Michael stated.

   I saw Erica get out of the camera frame after that. Why? I thought to myself. But then I saw it. Someone's rude comment that made her leave.

   She and Jay won't date, she's not pretty enough to be with him. What the heck?

   "Guys, I would like to bring your attention to a certain comment that says Erica and I wouldn't date because she isn't pretty enough to be with me. Really? First of all, Erica is gorgeous. And why do looks even matter in order for me to date someone?" I said, getting a little heated.

   "Yeah, whoever said that clearly can't see how great Erica is. She's good enough for any guy she'll ever date," Michael continued.

   On that note, we decided to end the livestream. I felt bad for Erica. First day visiting Michael and she already got something negative to ruin her day. And I could tell she had a great time today.

   "Thanks guys. For saying all those nice things and sticking up for me during the livestream," Erica said.

   "Of course, Erica. I'm your brother. It's my job to protect you."

  "Anytime. I meant what I said," I added.

Erica's POV

   "Anytime. I meant what I said." Jay said that and I felt a bit shocked. He really thinks i'm gorgeous? To be honest, I thought he was just saying that to make me feel better about the comment.

   I muttered a quiet thanks and went back into my own little world. My Instagram actually helped me feel a lot better; some fans had taken photos with me or of me at the show and posted them. They all wrote really nice captions and only said good things about me. Instantly, my mood was fixed and I was back to being happy.

    It got a little late, so Jay headed back to his own room to get some rest. Fridays are the boys' day off and Michael had invited me to hang out with them. Of course, I accepted the invitation and was happy to hear that Jay invited Molly to come along as well. I wasn't sure what the plans were yet, though.

   My phone buzzed. I was confused.

Unknown: Hi, it's Jay.
Erica: Oh, hey! I thought you just wanted to get my number for Molly??
You changed 'Unknown' to 'Jay'
Jay: Well, I just wanted to say what's up. All the guys are asleep.

I turned to even see Michael fast asleep in the bed next to mine. I slightly chuckled at the sight of him being knocked out so easily and so fast.

Erica: oh haha! I'm not really doing anything rn. What about you?
Jay: Chillin and looking through some edits. Some of these are so dope.
Erica: Nice! I've seen so many edits actually. They pop up on my 'explore' page. Sometimes I think Instagram stalks me and knows my brother is on Boy Band 😂
Jay: For real 😂 Molly's is filled with those as well. You're coming to hang tomorrow right?
Erica: For sure! What are we going to do?
Jay: Well the boys and I usually grab some breakfast at Denny's and then go explore somewhere new. I think we're going to the mall tomorrow.
Erica: Wow, sounds like fun. Well, I'm beat. I gotta get some rest before another long day tomorrow! See ya, Jay ☺️
Jay: Night, Er 😊

Er? Is that like a new nickname for me? Oh well. I shut my phone off and plugged it in to charge. Soon enough, I felt myself beginning to fall asleep.

x