Twenty Four- Erica

Erica's POV

   It was the next day and I had woken up to Michael and my mom already gone. I shrugged it off, because I knew that he had an extra long day of rehearsals before the live show tonight. Plus, my mom was always there with him. I checked my phone, and I was indeed correct.

Michael: Hey Erica. We'll be at the venue all day today getting ready for the show. See you tonight 😊
Erica: I know you'll do great! Have fun 💓

   And much to my surprise, I had another unread text. But it was from Jay.

Jay: See you at the show tonight :))
Erica: Of course! Wouldn't miss your performance for anything ☺️

   I decided to start getting ready. Kaitlyn, Molly and I were planning on going shopping at the mall today. Hopefully, we would find a new outfit to wear for the show tonight. We were all meeting at my room, around 12. It was 10 at the moment, so I had plenty of time to get myself all fixed up for the day.

   Last night, we stayed longer at the restaurant than I would've ever expected. Our families just had so much fun together and kept chatting our little hearts out. Since we got home late, I was absolutely exhausted. Not to mention how I was already tired prior to the dinner. Being the lazy mess I was last night, I skipped a shower and went straight to bed.

   To make up for it, I jumped into the shower to clean up for today. Afterwards, I changed into a t-shirt dress and some flip flops, so that I would have an easy time changing if I needed to try on clothes. Then, I brushed my teeth. Nothing fancy here.

   I put on my usual coat of mascara and brushed my hair out. I didn't want to have to deal with wet hair or blow dry it, so I didn't wash my hair when I took my shower. Kaitlyn said she would curl my hair for tonight, so I left it down and natural so that it wouldn't be a knotty mess when the time came to get it styled.

   My mom always kept granola bars in our hotel room, especially since she was generally a healthy person. I grabbed one to have for my late breakfast before I would have to head out.

   Eating my granola bar, I went on my phone and scrolled through various apps and social media platforms. I'm sure every girl does this right when she wakes up. Right?

   While I was sitting on my bed, I heard a knock on my door. I plopped the last bite of my bat into my mouth before throwing the wrapper into the trash can along the way to the door. Checking the peep hole, I saw that both Molly and Kaitlyn were here.

   "Hey, guys!" I greeted them, with a smile. Molly ran up to me and gave me a hug.

   "Long time, no see!" Kaitlyn said with a laugh. Molly and I laughed as a reply to her statement.

   "Ready to go?" I asked the both of them. They nodded in unison and we started walking to the elevator.

   "I already called the uber," Kaitlyn said. She was always on top of things. If you needed someone to be in charge, she was always there to help. And, she was never forgetful so she was very trustworthy.

   Exiting the lobby, we saw our uber right in front of the hotel. We made sure it was the correct one before getting inside of the car. The driver and car both matched the photo on Kaitlyn's uber app, so we continued on and got our seats.

   We all sat altogether in the back, since we were slightly scared of getting a crazy uber driver. None of us wanted to sit in the front where we could easily get killed. I don't know about you, but I'm not dying today!

   On the car ride there, Molly took a selfie of herself and posted it on her Instagram.

molly_k_g__ On my way to the mall with my bb's!tagged: kaitlynsm1th ericasm1th

tagged: kaitlynsm1th ericasm1th

ericasm1th FIRST
ericasm1th and aw you're so pretty 😍💘
kaitlynsm1th NO I WANTED TO BE FIRST
kaitlynsm1th && cutieee 💓
username1 sister goals^^
username2 where's Jay and Michael?
username3 So pretty Molly!! 💙
jhypeofficial Aw that's my lil sis
username4 UR PRETTIER THAN ME
username5 How are you 11 i'm shook
username6 Why didn't I look like u when I was 11
username7 Squad goals am i rite ladies
username8 yeah^
username9 Y'all should hang out with Presley and Jade too!! (Chance and Mikey's sisters)
presleykperez ^ 😊😊😊
molly_k_g__ HAHA ILY GUYS ericasm1th kaitlynsm1th jhypeofficial
molly_k_g__ AYE HI PRESLEY presleykperez

We made it to the mall safely. Our uber driver did not try and kidnap us nor did she try to murder us. That's always a good thing. Presley had DMed Molly her number and she was free today so we invited her to come meet us at the mall. She said she was currently bored and doing absolutely nothing, so she was glad to come join us.

She had a ride to the mall, so she was going to be here pretty quick. I was really excited to meet her, I've seen photos of her and she is honestly one of the prettiest people Ive ever seen. Chance has also told me all great things about her. I just really hope that she likes me.

We told her a good spot to meet us and waited for her there. It only took about 5 minutes until we heard someone call our names.

"Kaitlyn! Molly! Erica!" We all looked up to see where the voice had come from, and we saw Presley looking back at us. She had a wide smile across her face and she looked so pretty.

"Hey, Presley! I'm Erica. This is Molly and Kaitlyn," I introduced us all.

The four of us started walking around and talking about random things and I could already tell that we were all going to be really good friends.

x

Double update! I hope you guys enjoy :) I wanted to add another sister to this book, so I decided to add Presley! If you read this far, comment your favorite Chance performance! Mine is probably How Far I'll Go and Fighter.