Twenty Three- Jay & Erica

Jay's POV

   "I love you, too."

   Crap. I could've sworn that Michael and Molly were going to say it, too. Now everyone turned to look at me, as I turned red. Erica started blushing, too. That made things worse. You already know how I love it when she blushes.

   I looked over to my right at Michael and I could tell he sensed the awkwardness. Luckily, he was a bro and decided to help a dude out.

   "We all love you, Erica," Michael said. After he said that, I could see him glancing and mouthing something at Molly. She came to the rescue, as well.

   "Totally," Molly chimed in. "I don't know what I would do without you!"

   And at this moment, I was so thankful and blessed to have Michael as a best friend and Molly as my sister. I couldn't ask for more support at an awkward incident like this one.

   Erica smiled at us all, and we all continued doing our thing. I was so glad that was over. I hope she didn't think it was weird...

Erica's POV

   Throughout the dinner, my mind kept going back and thinking about what Jay had said. Did he really mean it? Does he actually love me?

   Maybe he was just saying it back to be polite. I mean, I did say it first, after all. Nonetheless, I was very glad that conversation was done and over with. I really just didn't want Jay and I to go back to that awkward stage. That was the worst. It made me so uncomfortable to even think about.

It made me really sad to think that Wednesday was almost over. Which meant that it was almost Thursday, and Thursday is almost Friday. And I have to leave everyone on Friday. Honestly, I thought that I would be okay about leaving, since I was planning on hanging out with everyone a lot while I was still in Los Angeles. But, that was surely not the case whatsoever.

It felt almost as though the more time I spend in Los Angeles meant that I would have more fun experiences here to miss when I had to leave. If only Cleveland was closer to LA, or more similar. Then, that would be much cooler.

We finished up dinner at the small burger restaurant and I was 100% stuffed. I had eaten so much since I kept getting distracted my thoughts pouring into my brain.

Overall, the night was super fun. Getting to hang out with Jay, Molly, and their such fun parents made family dinner night even better. I did consider them family now. Well, at least I felt as though Molly was like my little sister, and their mom and dad were like my second parents. But, Jay? I definitely wouldn't say he is like a brother to me... That would be nasty. And quite frankly, I already had three brothers. Which was plenty.

While I was thinking, it hit me. Was I dating Jay? Are we a couple? Are we a thing? But, when I go back to Ohio, will we have to do everything long distance? I've always heard that long distance relationships never last. I wanted Jay and I to last...

Although we had finished dinner a few minutes ago, we all stayed put and continued talking amongst one another.

"I am very excited to see you perform again tomorrow, Michael," Patrick said. He was one of the biggest fans of Michael that there ever was out there.

"Aye, what about me, Patrick?" Jay pretended to be offended and placed his hand on his chest as if it made his heart hurt.

We all laughed together at Jay's comment and Patrick looked worried.

"O-Oh, sorry, Jay," Patrick stammered. "I'm excited to see you perform as well."

It was honestly so funny and cute how nervous Patrick got. He always wanted to hang out with Michael and all of the boys and be cool with all of them.

"Patrick, Patrick," Jay said with a chuckle. "Don't worry about it, bro. I was only messing with ya."

Patrick immediately looked happier, and let out a big sigh of relief.

"Wait, I have to post a photo from today!" Kaitlyn shouted out, pretty randomly.

Kaitlyn scrolled through the many photos we took today and finally settled on one. I was in it, so of course I was happy. I always thought it was cool that Kaitlyn always liked to post photos with me in it.

 I always thought it was cool that Kaitlyn always liked to post photos with me in it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

kaitlynsm1th Santa Monica... again??
tagged: ericasm1th bikram_mohm

username1 THE SMITH SISTERS SLAY
username2 awwww
username3 tell Michael I love him
username4 can you ask Michael to follow me?
ericasm1th Love you Kaitlyn 💙
molly_k_g__ Gorgeous girls!! 😍
username5 😍😍😍 SUPER CUTE
username6 Can y'all adopt me into the Smith fam?
username7 tell Michael to marry me
jhypeofficial aw
bikram_mohm ❤️❤️❤️
michaelbmoc my pretty sisters
username8 AWWW I'M DYING^
username9 WHY CAN'T I HAVE A BROTHER LIKE MICHAEL
username10 Why can't I date Michael^ 😂

We all scrolled through Kaitlyn's comments and laughed as we went past so many comments from fans who wanted to date or marry Michael. Michael didn't care, but we all thought it was super hilarious. Of course, he is used to it by now. I mean, he is on a TV show, and the majority of the viewers are girls who do have a crush on one of the boys most of the time.

I related to that, in a way.

I mean, I liked Jay.

But earlier, he said he loves me.

Do I love him too?

x

Thank you guys for getting Chapter 1 to 300+ reads! Also, thank you for the continuous love & support on this book. Every time you guys comment or vote or even just take the time to read my updates makes my whole entire day! If you read this far, comment your favorite boy that wasn't in the top 8. Mine is Jay :)

Michael Conor's Sister || A JHype Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें