Fifty Six- Erica

Erica's POV

   Kaitlyn and I returned to our room, saying goodbye to the girls and Shawnee.

   We're both the types of people who don't take that long to get ready, even if we're going to be all fancy for the night. So, we decided to take this as a chance to just relax for a bit. We mutually made an agreement to help each other get ready at 1:00. That would give us about 1 hour and 45 minutes to get ready, as we also needed to drive to the venue by 3:00pm.

   Kaitlyn and I laid in the bed, very lazily, and obviously went on our phones. What else do we ever do though? Got ya there.

   The time went by surprisingly fast. Usually whenever I was excited for something, time would drag along super slowly. Since I'm so excited for the finale, and to get all fancied up, it's weird that it's already time to start getting ready.

   Oh well, I'm not complaining.

   I raced to the bathroom, brushing my hair out. Usually, simply laying in bed makes my hair messy. Today, it got pretty messy. After brushing through all of the knots, I plugged in my straightener and got it heating up on the counter. Now, I went back out to the room to retrieve my makeup bag.

   But, Kaitlyn was still laying there, doing nothing.

   "Kaitlyn!" I yelled, causing her to flinch. "It's time!"

   "Oh my gosh it's already one?" She questioned, checking her phone and the clock to make sure I wasn't just pranking her or something.

   She jolted out of the bed, rushing to get all her things ready. I laughed at her. Hey, that's what sisters are for, right? Yes.

   I decided to be a good sister and let Kaitlyn use the giant mirror in the bathroom, especially since she's a little behind on getting ready. I did my makeup in the main hotel room, sitting on the floor in front of a full-length mirror on the wall.

   I did my every day makeup look, but I added a few minor tweaks this time to make it a little more special. I added some sparkly eyeshadow and some blush on my cheeks. The last adjustment I did to my regular routine, was adding highlighter. I dusted a little of it above where I put the blush, as well as on my nose and cupid's bow.

   Next, I went back into the bathroom to straighten my hair. Luckily, my hair is already pretty straight, so it doesn't take long for me to do so. Kaitlyn was beside me, still fixing up her makeup. Afterwards, she was planning on curling her hair a little bit, to the point where it was just wavy.

   I finished up with my hair, adding a little hairspray to tame the flyaways and set everything all in place. Kaitlyn needed some help on the back of her hair, as she couldn't really reach that bit of hair very easily.

   We finished up in the bathroom, done with our makeup and hair. The last thing we needed to do was change into our dresses. I was really excited to wear my dress, and see how the look tied together. Hopefully it'll all look nice.

   My dress is a dark pink color, almost looking a bit purple. It has a triangular cut out on the chest, making it seem like a v-neck with a sort of attached choker. You'll see, I'll probably post something on Instagram sooner or later.

   Kaitlyn's dress is really nice, too. Mine looks fancier than hers, mainly because of the material and style. Kaitlyn got a black off the shoulder dress. It looked great on her in the dressing room, so I couldn't wait to see what she looks like with it on now, after her hair and makeup is fully completed.

   Kaitlyn helped me zip up my dress, and I looked in the mirror at my reflection right after. Not trying to be boastful or anything, but I would say I look pretty good. I was proud of my makeup and I think it matches with the dress well.

   I turned around, and Kaitlyn had just changed into her own dress. She looked so pretty, too. I love that dress on her. Plus, she looked tan from her part time summer lifeguard job.

   We heard the front door of our hotel room open, and in walked Patrick, Brendan, Mom, Dad, and Michael. They all got ready together in Michael and my mom's room. They looked great, and I made sure to compliment all of them.

   "Ready to go?" My mom asked us all. We all nodded, and got ready to head out.

   Once we arrived at the venue, it was already crowded. We had to rush inside, so that Michael wouldn't get mobbed before the show. He went directly backstage to get ready for his performance tonight. I'm getting so much more excited now that I'm actually here. It's all so surreal.

   My dad had us all stand in front of a plain, white wall and take a photo. He doesn't like being in pictures, but he does enjoy taking them for us. My mom, along with the rest of us Smith kids, insisted on Dad getting in at least one of the photos, so we handed the camera off to an employee after she had agreed to take a picture for us. I asked to look at the photo afterwards and I actually liked it. So, I decided to post it on my Instagram.

   But of course, the one that I think I look the best in, was one of the pictures that my dad was in. He told me to not stress about it and just crop him out.

ericasm1th Who's excited for the Boy Band finale tonight?? 🎉🙌🏻tagged: boybandabc kaitlynsm1th patrickbmoc bikram_mohm

tagged: boybandabc kaitlynsm1th patrickbmoc bikram_mohm

username1 I AM OMG 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
username2 YOU LOOK SO PRETTY WOW
username3 Aww love your family !! ❤️❤️
michaelbmoc 😊🙌🏻
jhypeofficial gorgeous. and i'm so pumped 🙏🏼
username4 AWWWWW OMGGGGG 😍😍😍
username5 This is so cute I'm crying 😂💖
username6 Y'all look amazing 😍😫
presleykperez 🔥🔥🔥🔥 HOTTIES
username7 same^
username8 are you and Jay still dating??
username9 I hope not^ 🙏🏼
username10 ^ GO AWAY HATER
molly_k_g__ ^mood
molly_k_g__ & you're so pretty girllll 😍💝
jadexvictoria MY GIRL LOOKS AMAZING
username11 Have fun!! :) 💙
kaitlynsm1th 💜💜💜
bikram_mohm Love you Erica! ❤️
username12 MICHAEL 10/10 DEFINITELY MADE THE BAND
bradytut STYLISH SMITHS

   We were currently sitting inside, by the stage at our seats. Patrick and Brendan were in the back with all of the parents, while Kaitlyn and I sat with Molly, Jade, and Presley. I was hoping to get to sit by Jay, but he was down below in the crowd with some of the other boys who were previously eliminated.

   Oh well. I'll let him have fun, he deserves it. Plus, he hasn't seen most of the guys down there for quite a while.

   We still had a couple more hours to go, but we all watched as more and more people filled up the place. It got so crowded. I'm not sure why we all had to get here so much before the show actually starts, but it's okay. I'm with all my girls, and we're going to have so much fun tonight. I'm so excited, and so happy right now.

   I just really hope that Michael makes the band.

x

This book will be ending soon. I think I came up with a solid ending, and I apologize in advance if it sucks. I'm not the best writer, so I hope you will all bear with me. Thank you to all my readers, regardless of whether you've been here from the start or not. Thank you to anyone who has even just read one chapter of my book. It means so much. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it wasn't the most entertaining, so I'm sorry about that. I'll update soon :)