Ten- Molly & Jay & Erica

Molly's POV

Jay and I were currently doing nothing in our hotel room. I was bored. So, I texted Erica to see if we could hang out.

Molly: Hey, come to my room to hang?
Erica: Sure 😊 Be there in a few
Molly: :)

"Jay, Erica is coming over right now." I said.

"Sweet."

Jay's POV

After Molly told me that Erica, was coming over, I realized something. Molly and Erica were friends. What if Molly didn't want me to date her? I would never want to upset my sister. Before Erica got here, I wanted to talk to Molly about it.

"Molly, I have a question. If I were to date one of your friends, would you mind?"

I could tell she was thinking about it.

"Sure, I don't see why not." She said. Man, Molly was always a great sister. I was so lucky to have her.

"Thanks, Molly."

"Not so fast, who is it?" Molly questioned.

Erica's POV

I went out the door and walked down the hallway to Molly's room.

I'm not usually one to eavesdrop, but what I heard made me curious.

"Molly, I have a question. If I were to date one of your friends, would you mind?" I heard Jay ask.

My heart sank a little. I knew Jay didn't like me. Plus, I've seen lots of Molly's friends and they are all very pretty.

I kept listening and Molly just said it was fine. But then, she asked who it was.

Now this was interesting. I wonder who it would be? Was it someone I knew?

"Erica, but you can't tell her that I like her until I do, promise me Molly."

Oh my gosh. Jay likes me. The Jay Gilbert likes me. I was screaming internally. In addition, I felt stupid not knowing it was me whom he was talking about.

I thought it would be best to pretend like I didn't hear anything, and knock their door now.

After knocking, I expected Molly to open the door, but I looked up and was faced with Jay's gorgeous eyes once again. But this time, I made sure I didn't get lost in his eyes.

"Hey!" I tried to be casual. It's not like I heard him say he likes me just a second ago anyways. Hehe.

"Erica!!" I heard Molly yell from inside of the room. Jay moved aside and held the door open for me to come in.

Molly and I just began chatting about what our plans for the week. I unfortunately had to go back home to Ohio on Friday morning. But it was only Sunday and I was planning to make the most out of the few days I had left here in Los Angeles.

"Erica, want to go exploring LA tomorrow after I have rehearsals?" Jay asked. Of course I would say yes. I loved hanging out with Jay, and now that I knew he liked me, who knows when he'll ask me to be his girlfriend. Am I getting in over my head? Oops, I should probably respond to Jay now...

"Sure, sounds fun!" I said. "Just text me whenever you're done rehearsing."

"Alright, it's a date." Jay said, with a slight smirk plastered on his face.

Date? Like a date-date? Or did he mean it's a plan or something. Uh oh. I was blushing again. I tried to just play it casually and not overthink what he had said.

"Cool." I said to him, before turning back to Molly. She was giving me this strange look. She looked down at her phone, began typing, and then I felt my own phone buzz.

Molly: He meant to say that
Erica: What?
Molly: "It's a date"
Erica: Oh...
Molly: 😏
Erica: Stoppp

I got a call from Kaitlyn. It was currently 3:00pm and I think Michael should be done with rehearsals. She was most likely calling to tell me that we had plans.

I picked up the phone, and I was correct. Kaitlyn told me that Michael got back to the hotel a few minutes ago and wanted to go get Starbucks with all of us. Kaitlyn said that I could invite Molly and Jay, too.

"Hey, I gotta go now. Michael wants the fam to go to Starbucks, but he said you two are welcome to come with," I said with a smile. Of course, Molly and Jay both accepted, as their parents were still out and it would be boring for them to stay in the room for the rest of the day.

The three of us walked to my room to meet up with Michael and the others. When we got there, Michael, Kaitlyn, Patrick, and Brendan were all ready to go.

"Wait, I have to get some money first," I started.

"Don't worry about it, I got you," Jay said.

"Jay, I think I can handle paying for my sister," Michael said with a chuckle.

And with that, we were on our way. The walk to Starbucks was only a couple of minutes long, as it was right outside of our hotel. But, when we got there, it was pretty crowded. Perks of staying at a hotel right by the LAX airport, right?

Everyone was talking about random things that came to mind while we waited in line to order. Luckily, there were a lot of workers that got the job done fast, so we only had to stand in line for around five minutes.

We found a table in the corner of the Starbucks with enough chairs for all of us. I sat down next to Michael, and Jay took the seat next to mine. I sipped my Pink Drink while everyone else enjoyed their own drinks.

"What are we going to do tomorrow, Michael?" Patrick asked. I kind of felt bad. Patrick was always looking forward to the next time Michael would be able to hang out with him. But I couldn't blame him, rehearsals and learning choreography took up a lot of his free time. Of course, he would love to spend more time with all of us, but he just couldn't.

"I have rehearsals and choreography from 12:00pm to 7pm tomorrow, so we can do something before if you'd like?" Michael said.

"Can we go have breakfast at Denny's?" Patrick asked, with his eyes lit up. I had no idea why he liked Denny's so much. It was just a diner and there were many of them back at home, so it wasn't like it was anything spectacular.

"Sure buddy," Michael told him. "Anyone else want to come?"

"I have the morning session of rehearsals tomorrow, so I'm unfortunately out. But you guys have fun," Jay said. "And I'll see you after that." He turned to me.

"What do you mean?" Kaitlyn asked Jay.

Jay then had to explain how we planned to explore Los Angeles together. But he didn't do it that simply. The way he said it, made everyone at the table, turn and look at me. Molly turned and smirked at me.

x

Eyes Closed is my new fave song lmao