Three- Erica

Erica's POV

Today is the day. I woke early so that I could have enough time to get ready for the flight. In the mean time, I decided to text Michael.

Erica: Hey, Michael! Will we be able to see you right when we land?
Michael: Sorry, Erica, but I have rehearsals all day until the show, so I won't be able to see you until the live show.
Erica: Oh okay, well I gtg get ready for the flight. Kill it at rehearsals!
Michael: Thanks. Have a safe flight 😊
Erica: 💓💓

I originally planned to straighten my hair to make it look nicer, but I figured the plane would mess it up anyways and I could just straighten it when I got to the hotel. So, I threw on my outfit and put on some mascara. Dad was waiting outside by the car and Patrick and Brendan were already inside of the car ready to go. Kaitlyn and I finished up getting ready around the same time and headed out the door with our bags together.

The drive to the airport was pretty short, but once we got there we had to go through the long process that I always hated.

When we finally got through to the gate, I was so relieved as I took a seat. Now we only had to wait a little longer to board our plane. I texted Michael a couple more times, but I wasn't surprised when he didn't answer because he'd be busy with rehearsals.

We started boarding the plane and took our seats. I sat next to Kaitlyn and she let me have the window seat. Patrick, Brendan, and my dad sat in a row together towards the middle. The flight from Shaker Heights to Los Angeles was about 4.5 hours, so I turned on my music and got ready for a long flight filled with lots of sleeping.

During the flight, I had dreams about meeting all of the boys and how nice they were. I hope they're all this nice in person as they were in my dream. When I woke up, we were landing, and I felt myself getting excited again.

As soon as we got off the plane, I called my mom and told her we landed safely and were on our way to check in at the hotel. It was 12pm, so we had 3 hours until we were supposed to be at the show venue. We were all very hungry so we stopped at a small restaurant by the hotel to grab a bite to eat.

After checking in at the hotel, I straightened my hair as planned and helped Kaitlyn curl her hair a little bit, as she only needed help with the back.

We wouldn't be able to see Michael until after the show, unfortunately, but I was still psyched to see my mom. I was so ready to give her a gigantic hug, and I'm sure my other siblings were also.

Though the show starts at 5, we are supposed to arrive at 3:30. I'm not entirely sure why, but that just means I get to see my mom sooner which is fine with me. Not to mention, I got seats by Molly, Jay's sister, so I was excited to meet her and hopefully become good friends! Kaitlyn and I were assigned to sit in the dug out, while Patrick, Brendan, and my dad were supposed to sit in the back with the rest of the family and siblings.

Arriving at the venue, I was getting a little nervous, since I hadn't seen my mom in forever. We walked through the doors and were directed to go to a different area in order to meet up with my mom. But as we entered, I saw...

x

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER! But i'm sure it will make you guys more eager for the next chapter, which I will be writing as soon as possible. Thank you everyone for reading my book and trust me, Jay will be in it more very shortly!