Five- Molly & Erica

Molly's POV (surprise!😂)

When we arrived at the hotel, there were SO many fans in the lobby. I couldn't believe my eyes. I pulled Erica aside and we decided to act like fangirls and take this as an opportunity to take some pictures with the boys.

After "meeting" all of them, I decided to post one of the photos from tonight on my Instagram.

molly_k_g__ Mikeyyyyy ❤️ mkyofficial

username1 faves 😍😍
username2 oh my gosh I'm so happy Mikey was saved!!!
ericasm1th so cute!! pic creds: me 😂
jhypeoffical aw
username3 ^jay is legit such an awesome big brother. you're so lucky Molly!
username4 this is so cute i'm dead
mkyoffical ☺️💓
username5 AHHHH I LOVE THIS
kaitlynsm1th cuteeee
username6 Mikey is my husband
username7 Jay is my husband^

Erica's POV

I took a few pictures with the guys, but I decided not to post them on Instagram. To me, this made them feel more special. I really enjoyed hanging out with Molly but I was super tired after such a long and interesting day.

Since I was staying in Michael and my mom's room, I waited by the elevator for Michael to be finished with the fans. One fan even asked to take a photo with me, which made me feel so cool!

Michael finished and he lead me to the elevator. I could tell he was tired as well.

"Tired?" I asked.

"Yup," Michael answered. "You?"

"Yes. But I had so much fun today," I said. "And I really liked your performance."

We finished up our small talk when the elevator door opened and we walked into our room. I took a shower, got some comfy clothes on, and got in one of the giant beds.

But then there was a knock on the door. Michael was in the shower and so my mom told me to answer it. It was Jay.

"Hey, Erica," he smiled at me. "Is Michael here?"

"Yes, but he's in the shower," I said. "You can wait here for him if you want."

"Okay, cool," Jay replied. "Thanks, Erica."

It was a little awkward at first, but my mom was very familiar with Jay so she carried a conversation easily. I was zoning out a little bit while scrolling through my phone when I heard someone call my name.

"Erica?" Jay said.

"Oh sorry, what did you say?" I said, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I just told you that Molly really had fun hanging out with you today, and she wanted me to get your phone number for her since she forgot to ask."

"Oh, sure!" I said as I took his phone and entered my phone number in. He then sent my contact to Molly.

Unknown: Hey Erica! This is Molly!
Erica: Oh, Hi Molly! What's up?
You changed 'Unknown' to 'Molly'
Molly: Nothing much, about to go to bed. Just wanted to make sure you got my number 😊
Erica: Oh okay. See you tomorrow probably!

Michael finally got out of the shower and started hanging out with Jay. Michael made everything less awkward. And I was definitely thankful for that.

x

Sorry for the short chapter :( I'll be updating more as soon as I can! Hope you all enjoyed!!