Fifty Three- Kaitlyn & Erica

Kaitlyn's POV

We were driving to the restaurant to meet up with all the guys. To be completely honest, I'm really nervous to be around Sergio. I just hope everything goes alright and he doesn't bring it up in front of everyone. It's bad enough that the girls all know. I don't want to purposefully ruin their friendships with him.

   The whole ride to our destination was full of chatter. However, I remained silent the whole time. Everyone else was talking, while I sat there and contemplated about life. I was just so nervous for tonight. Who knows what will end up happening. It could be good, or it could end up disastrous.

   Right now, I really wish I could switch places with Erica. She had it lucky at the moment. She gets to see her boyfriend, Jay, who isn't annoying to her whatsoever. I think Michael likes her more than he likes me, too. Other than that, we're both pretty much equally friends with the rest of the guys. Or maybe I'm better friends with them, but I'm not too sure about it.

   Okay, I actually wouldn't switch with Erica. I just don't want to have to face Sergio tonight. I'm just praying that everything goes okay. Also, I hope this car ride lasts forever and we end up hitting an immense amount of traffic and Shawnee decides to bring us back home.

   Ugh. I wish.

   I know that won't happen. I mean, LA traffic is pretty bad, but Shawnee is always kind and patient. She would never give up due to some traffic.

   I tried to get my mind off of Sergio for the whole car ride. I didn't want it to interfere with me having fun tonight. I knew it would end up doing so, but I'm trying my best, okay? I decided that it would be best if I participated in the group's current conversation. Hopefully the talking would distract me.

   The girls were all talking about makeup. We most likely ended up on this subject because of doing the blindfolded makeup challenges earlier in the hotel room. That was pretty fun, even if I did end up doing really bad. It's okay, it's all about the experience, right? Well, it was pretty funny to see Jade's reaction to what I had done to her face. So, it was worth it.

   I felt the car come to a stop, and Shawnee told us that we were here. I looked outside of the window, and saw a large, nicely decorated restaurant. I hope it isn't too expensive. I don't want to spend all of my Los Angeles money on one dinner. In case, I wanted to check with Michael real quickly.

Kaitlyn: Hey. Is this restaurant pricey?
Michael: Nope. Decent 👍🏻
Kaitlyn: Okay, thanks. We're here btw 😂
Michael: See ya :)

   Ah, the classic Michael BMOC smiley face. He should honestly put a trademark on that. He'd make millions for it.

   "Kaitlyn, you coming?" Erica asked, as she was the last to exit the car before me.

   "Yeah," I said, nervously. I was able to distract myself during the car ride, but once we actually got to the place, I became worried again.

   Stepping out of the car, I felt a cool breeze that gave me the chills. But it didn't give me as many as the thought of seeing Sergio tonight did. Ugh, stress stress and more stress.

   We all walked into the restaurant, looking around for any sign of the boys. Well, they looked. I stood there and pretending to look, since I didn't want to actually find them.

   "Well, if we don't see them it's okay," I said, trying to get us to leave before someone found them.

   "No, it's okay. I see them over there! Good think Jay wore his bright yellow hoodie today, right?" Molly responded.