1.

Sebastian Lorizio

"How was your day?" I asked Bash when he got into the car and fastened his seatbelt.

Pops started calling him lil Bash when he got around two. He was bad as hell, always getting into stuff and drawing on the walls. The name just stuck after that.

"Good." He shrugged.

"Let me see your behavior chart." I held my hand out.

"I lost it." He lied.

"Don't make me unfasten this seatbelt. Let me see it, Elias."

He sucked his teeth and dug into his bookbag for the paper that he handed to me crumbled up.

"Why did you get in trouble?"

"Because I pushed this boy off the slide." He said nonchalantly. As bad as I wanted to laugh, I didn't.

"Why?"

"Because he made me mad."

"How did he make you mad, Elias?" If you don't know, this is a common thing for us. He has bad days a lot, but I know my son is a good kid. Just has a bad temper.

"He cut me in the lunch line and got the last burger."

"You can't do things like that because something doesn't go your way. What if he got hurt?" I chastised him and he stared out the window even though we haven't moved yet. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

"He didn't though."

"Elias..." He reminds me so much of Valencia and lord knows how much she pisses me off with her nonchalant attitude and smart mouth.

"Yes?" He smiled, showing off his dimples.

"I want you to apologize to him on Monday."

"Okay."

"And mean it."

"Hmm." He crossed his arms.

"And you're still getting your ass beat when we get home." I told him hearing him mumbled under his breath. "Speak up."

"I didn't say nothing."

"Alright then."

"We gonna go see mommy?" He asked just like he always does everyday after school.

"Yeah."

°•°•°•°•°

"Wassup, bitch!" Amir stood up when I walked inside Valencia's room.

"Bitch!" Malia, Him and Malina's three year old daughter repeated.

"No, don't say that, princess. Your mom will kill me." He told her even though she probably wasn't even listening.

"Where's AJ?" I asked while dapping him up.

"With his mom." AJ is his two year old son that isn't Malina's. He slipped up and cheated, obviously unprotected, hence, AJ.

It was a one night thing, so they aren't together, but she is a baby mama from hell. Malina and him aren't together but he's working on getting her back.

"Hi uncle Bash!" Malia yelled, hugging onto my legs.

"Why are you so loud?" Amir asked her. "Use your inside voice."