6.

I'm sorry y'all. Between work and school I never have time.😭 I work 4pm- 12:30am tomorrow so we'll see if I can get another update in before.
♡♡♡♡♡

Valencia Carter

"Where have you been?" It was midnight and Sebastian was just now getting home. We haven't said as much as two words to each other since our argument, but this was unusual.

"Minding my business." He replied with an attitude making me roll my eyes.

"Seriously, Bash." I sat the remote on the end table and walked over to him. "I haven't seen you since this morning."

"Well you see me, now go to bed." He attempted to walk past me, but I pulled him back by his arm and grabbed his face.

"You're not sleeping, are you?"

"Val, move." He pushed my hand away. And tried to walk away from me again, but I didn't let him.

"No, you look exhausted."

"I'm fine."

"Did you eat today?"

"No-"

I pulled him to the kitchen and pushed him in a chair, "You better not get up."

"Do I look like Elias to you?" He side eyed me.

"Shut up. You're going to eat and take a shower then go to bed." I made him a plate of shrimp alfredo, his favorite. I guess you could say it's my way of apologizing. Although, I still hate his ass.

"Thank you." He mumbled when I handed him a plate.

"Are you stupid?" I sat there watching him eat everything and I purposely piled his plate with food.

"What?"

"Are you stupid? You trying to leave me by myself because if you keep this up, you're going to be the one in the hospital this time or dead.

"I'm sorry. I just... I've been under a lot of stress." He sighed heavily while running his fingers through his hair.

"It's me, isn't it?"

"Why would you think that?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"We're always arguing-"

"Because you're always starting it."

"Not always, but I will admit I start some of our argument, unlike you." I mumbled.

"Well learn how to shut up sometimes."

I rolled my eyes, "You learn how to shut up sometimes."

"I'll learn when you do." He said, getting up to put his plate in the sink.

Ignoring him, I went to my room and laid down. As I was dozing off, my bed dipped and arms wrapped around me.

"Sebastian, get out."

"Shut up." He pulled me closer to him to where there was no space between us. It was silent until I spoke up.

"Bash, you like that girl?" I asked, knowing I probably wasn't going to get a straightforward answer, knowing him.

"Who, Mahogany? It's too soon to tell."

"You see yourself dating her?"

"Why are you asking me all of these questions?" I could feel him staring at me even though it was pitch black in here.

"You didn't answer my question." I purposely didn't answer his question.

"Well I don't know, maybe."

"Hm." I rolled my eyes. "She's not better than me."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"You missed me." I could feel the cockiness coming from him making me roll my eyes.

"Negative."

"Don't lie. Gimmie a kiss." He puckered his lips and I scrunched up my face.

"Ew, no."

He could call himself dating her, but it wouldn't last as long as I'm around. I turned to the other side so I was facing him and draped my leg over him.

It wasn't long before he was snoring, this is probably the most sleep he's gotten in a long time.

Malina Grant

I threw my head back in pure pleasure as Amir thrusted into me at a steady pace. Not sure how we got here, but I was in too much bliss to chastise myself about it.

"I love you." I moaned out, watching him biting his bottom lip while his eyes were squeezed shut.

He grunted out an 'I love you too' before lifting my leg up to go deeper. My fingers dug into his back and I heard a hiss escape his mouth as he sped up.

Breathing heavy, I buried my face into  the crook of his neck as we came together. He laid next to me and we stared at the ceiling in silence, trying to catch our breath.

"Mir, you can't sleep in here if you're going to stay." I broke the silence making him look at me.

He scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion and I knew and argument was coming, "Why not?"

"Because if Lia finds us in here when she wakes up then she'll think we're back together."

I thought he might understand, but of course it just pissed him off. He sucked his teeth and got up to put his boxers back on.

"It's always an excuse with you, Malina."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about how whenever we find ourselves in a good space, you use Lia to push me away."

"I'm not-"

"You are and it's getting pretty old. I'm really trying for you and Malia."

"Well nobody told you to cheat in the first place and have a baby!" My eyes watered thinking about how Amir left me at a dinner table by myself to watch his child, with another woman be brought into the world.

It hurts every time I see AJ because I was supposed to be the mother of all of his children. We talked about getting married and he cheats on me. I love AJ like my own because this isn't his fault and he's apart of Amir so in a way he's mines too.

"I can't say sorry more than I already have. I've been trying to show you how sorry I am, but you won't let me. I fucked up, I know, just let me fix it." He looked at me with his eyes full of sorrow and I shook my head.

"Maybe there's nothing to fix." I looked down at my lap, then back at him.

"Don't say that."

"I'm serious, I can't forgive you right now and the pressure I feel that we have to make it work is too much for me. We can't keep having sex and then turning around to this."

"Malina, I love you and I know you love me too. I'm not going to give up on us over a dumb mistake I made." He sat on the edge of the bed. "We'll get through this."

"You promise?"

"Promise."

♡♡♡♡
Sebastian and Valencia?

Malina and Amir?

Excuse mistakes.